Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long Beach is the perfect spot for a meeting.

There are several spots for a meeting/barbeque where pictures
can be taken, etc.

Shoreline Village is the area where the Long Beach Grand Prix track is located. If need be, I can make a map of the track route.

Plenty of photo ops by the ocean... Queen Mary, Terminal Island, Vincent Thomas Bridge, Ocean Blvd. , 2nd Street....

Its pretty much centrally located to all you people from Bakersfield to San Diego.

Long Beach PD is pretty laid back too as there are tons of other import cars cruisin around here and Signal Hill... (good ol' HKS is right down the street from my house). So, you can pretty much bump your tunes and rev your engines without problems.

Suggested route: meet El dorado Park in LB; cruise down through Naples/2nd Street down Ocean Blvd to Shoreline Village.
Next cross over Vincent Thomas Bridge to San Pedro up to Korean Bell and back to Shoreline. Finish at Yard House (www.yardhouse.com) with some beers (250+ beers on tap)...

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Won't you guys get capped there though.. you know, with Snoop Dog hanging around with his Long Beach Crip buddies? :confused:

·
Boosted & Stanced
3,174 Posts
chino hills huh....i shall pass by his house... jk hehe

i dont get it, so wat happened to the newport meet?

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
akuma810 said:

i dont get it, so wat happened to the newport meet?
We're still finalizing the Location for the meet. But the date is already set for the June 29th.

The final location and details will be posted by Monday, June 10th. ;)

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Traffic will be fun, and I'm sure Long Beach has one of the safest neighborhoods in SoCal to park in. Gone in 60 Seconds was set there after all. :cool: Sure I'll come.;)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Traffic?

Not too much traffic around here on a Saturday, more towards OC Airport and LAX....

As far as safety, you shouldn't be too worried especially if there are at least 10 of us. As far as the spots for a BBQ/meet, they are actually all in really nice areas of Long Beach.

If need be, I will bring my gat so we can peel some wigs back on some fools that try to act crazy....

:bandit:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts