Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I WILL POST THIS ON ALL OTHER FORUMS AS OF 1/26 SO TAKE ADVNATAGE OF IT!!! ok so im moving by 1/31 and I cant take stuff with me so I HAVE to sell it before then. PLEASE MAKE ME OFFERS, SOMEWHAT REASONABLE WOULD BE APPRECIATED!!!

Greddy Emanage (no addtl connectors, just main plug) - $175
dhd 750x2 amp - $50
pioneer subs 12" (2) - $125
all speaker wire, rca wire and noise reducer boxes - $25

NON-CAR RELATED
dreamcast w/ 2 controllers and virtual tennis - $50
portable 7" screen DVD player - $100
rc car battery charger - $25

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
I'll take both the O2 simulator and both 'Temp Sending units' but I just have a quick question on each. For the O2 simulator I just plug it into the body harness end and that's it right? And of course, I'll need to clear the 'CEL' code to eliminate it being lit up on the dash . As for the two 'Electric Temp Sending units' these are both functioning, I just need to get the appropriate gauges to connect them to. Are they 1/8" NPT threading?
Lastly, the physical size of all the three items, rather small? Will they fit into the palm of your hand? The reason I ask is I just want to get a rough idea how big/small the box or padded envelope would be when you ship these. I live in Canada. Toronto, Ontario to be exact. As for shipping, I prefer USPS. It's the cheapest way and least hassle IMO, lol. I can PM on how cheap & easy it will be to ship to Canada! LOL THANKS!

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
slimlou said:
I'll take both the O2 simulator and both 'Temp Sending units' but I just have a quick question on each. For the O2 simulator I just plug it into the body harness end and that's it right? And of course, I'll need to clear the 'CEL' code to eliminate it being lit up on the dash . As for the two 'Electric Temp Sending units' these are both functioning, I just need to get the appropriate gauges to connect them to. Are they 1/8" NPT threading?
Lastly, the physical size of all the three items, rather small? Will they fit into the palm of your hand? The reason I ask is I just want to get a rough idea how big/small the box or padded envelope would be when you ship these. I live in Canada. Toronto, Ontario to be exact. As for shipping, I prefer USPS. It's the cheapest way and least hassle IMO, lol. I can PM on how cheap & easy it will be to ship to Canada! LOL THANKS!
wow long post :).. the o2 sim I never bothered connecting but it has like 3 or 4 wires that u connect. The temp sending units im not sure what thread pitch it is but they are both BRAND NEW in box. If i take em out of their boxes they fit in my hand but in their boxes (2x2x2) it still wouldnt be much. Id be more than happy to ship to Canada for ya via USPS, not a problem. Figure since weight isnt much, probably about $15-$20 to canada.

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
2kblackse said:
wow long post :).. the o2 sim I never bothered connecting but it has like 3 or 4 wires that u connect. The temp sending units im not sure what thread pitch it is but they are both BRAND NEW in box. If i take em out of their boxes they fit in my hand but in their boxes (2x2x2) it still wouldnt be much. Id be more than happy to ship to Canada for ya via USPS, not a problem. Figure since weight isnt much, probably about $15-$20 to canada.
I know! I always have alot to say! LOL I can almost guarantee you it'll be way less than that. LOL Shipping to Canada (especially for stuff as mall as this) cost almost the same as it does to ship within the US (650+ auctions as a 'buyer only' has taught me that! LOL Yeah, my friends think I'm nuts too! LOL) . I wish this was true for the opposite. Canada Post sticks it to use when shipping to the US! LOL For the O2 simulator, you said '3 or 4' wires? I'm quite sure my lower O2 sensor is a 4-wire. Can you confirm the # of wires on the simulator? Is it new, or something you picked up used but didn't get around to installing.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
slimlou said:
I know! I always have alot to say! LOL I can almost guarantee you it'll be way less than that. LOL Shipping to Canada (especially for stuff as mall as this) cost almost the same as it does to ship within the US (650+ auctions as a 'buyer only' has taught me that! LOL Yeah, my friends think I'm nuts too! LOL) . I wish this was true for the opposite. Canada Post sticks it to use when shipping to the US! LOL For the O2 simulator, you said '3 or 4' wires? I'm quite sure my lower O2 sensor is a 4-wire. Can you confirm the # of wires on the simulator? Is it new, or something you picked up used but didn't get around to installing.
ok confirmed its a 4 wire. I got it used but never got around to installing it. ok so u think shipping will be like $10? it cant be less than $10 from FL to Canada.

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
2kblackse said:
ok confirmed its a 4 wire. I got it used but never got around to installing it. ok so u think shipping will be like $10? it cant be less than $10 from FL to Canada.
Cool! And sure! We got a deal! And if for any reason it's more (which I doubt) I'll pay 2x the difference! LOL So I'll PayPal you the $$ shortly! $30US total. cool?

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
slimlou said:
1 of the wires on a 4 wire o2 is for the sensor heater, i doubt this wire is necessary for a simulator

·
Internet Mechanic
2,256 Posts
dibs on monster cap if ugly doesnt take it

1 - 20 of 46 Posts