Registered
133 Posts
looks tight...I like the wheels a lot...good choice

Jim

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanx for everyones replies ...as for the exhaust i dont kno what the diameter is ...i liked it cause it looks like the apexi n1...i did the site in like 5 mins and sorry i dont kno how to make it a thumbnail....yea i kno what yall mean about the exhaust im waiting for the back for the ninja kit to be done then i'll order the whole thing...i think it will look alot better...but thanx again for all ur replies i really preciate it...anyone from tennessee or surrounding areas if so is there a meet near by i think i would enjoy bein there..see ya'll

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
p10Speed said:
im waiting for the back for the ninja kit to be done then i'll order the whole thing...i think it will look alot better...
You sure are right.........it will look a lot better! BUT! As a member of ninjacar.....I must inform you that we WILL NOT be making a rear UNLESS we get more orders on sides......I know that a lot of people will not order front and sides untill a rear is made......but it doesnt work like that....we have to make sure that fronts and sides sell before we can move on..... this is to protect us from spending money where it doesnt not need to be spent......for the first people to order sides.....they will be the first to recieve rears.... the quicker we sell sides, the quicker we make rears! So please help by making an order on sides.......let me know if you want to order.....I can also get you fronts for cheaper than on the website....let me know and we can work out a deal! Also, your car is really nice! I want to see a close up!
:alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hey thanx for th eprops on my g...as for the kit we can make some kindof deal as to where i can order the front and sides then recieve the rear 1st:rambo: ..lol j/p but yea i will def. let u kno as to when i would be ready to buy...as for now im in the process of buying...2 12' titanium solobarics subwoofers...1000a rf amp...rf battery cap...and custom box thats gonna run be about $1,050 with a deal from my local..."audio place" but ill let yall kno how that goes...as for close ups someone let me kno how to do that and i would be more than happy too...pEace...:p

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
p10Speed said:
as for the kit we can make some kindof deal as to where i can order the front and sides then recieve the rear 1st:rambo: ..lol j/p
Be careful for what you wish for.......because I think we can do that......you can be in the first shipment if you order asap! I can squeeze you in!

:alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
dang dude its very small..but umm..20 mins from nashville ...and if u kno where murfreesboro is its about 10-15mins from there...whats up there a meet somewhere??

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yea im ordering my springs from nopi on july 6th today i jus bought a arospeed wing from one of my teammates...anyone want to see it let me kno...thanx see ya'll

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
So whats going on with the body kit situation???! YOu sounded interested.......but now nothing>!>! :alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
lol...i am intrested...ya kno how it is i gotta make ends meet...but in the long run i got ur e-mail...ill tell ya whats up...but let me get another link for yall to see my wing prolly another thread look for it in about 20 mins or whenever yall get back on...peace

1 - 20 of 21 Posts