Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dude its SO crazy here Right Now ! I live 3 blocks from The American AIrlines Arena in DOwntown Miami -- Firworks people running crazy in the street - girl flashing !!!

People are going Crazy Here !!!

Congrats to The Miami Heat !! Duane Wade is the Man.

·
Registered
421 Posts
:(

·
Registered
367 Posts
YEAH WE WON! BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH IM FUCKIN HAMMEREDDDDD RIGHT NOWS!!!!! WEAH WE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait for that parad ein miami! its gpnna be fuckin swwt!! FUC< YAH BITCHS!!!!!!!!!!! the place i wasat went fucin crszy whrn he heat won! bewr shuwrs foer everone!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO HREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
all i know is that people are driving up and down us1 honking like maniacs, if its anything like when the marlins won the world series, i wont be sleeping any time soon. its about time the heat do something with themselves.

·
Registered
68 Posts
yeah i'm not much of a basketball fan either, but all this honking and yelling is making me wanna jump in my car and join in the retardation.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
deftapcubus said:
Fuck basketball.. how about them Hurricanes? :)
Yeah I heard about that shit! Iv'e been in South carolina for 3 years now and didn't even know they had a f*cking NHL hockey team here! LOL! :smile: Oh well...hockey is ghey (j/k)!!

WTG HEAT!!!!

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Awesome game indeed, I was able to experience it with two gorgeous young ladies, wayy too much wine last night, but my friend drove home so its all good. I got home at 3am, woke up to go to work at 5am, and NOW im feeling it like a mofo, but it was worth it! Heat FTW!

Miami chicks > Dallas chicks

:)

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
MoTown said:
oh man i was really drunk last night... but miami won and thats all that matters!
+1 :thumbsup:

·
Registered
595 Posts
kendall

from 147and kendall to us1 was crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy...... thats over 75 blocks .......of honking and cheering

1 - 16 of 16 Posts