Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just an idea. Since the last one got screwed by the site goin down. So, who's in fo sho? I'm thinking about October?

Any thoughts?

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
i'm in, def. for oct. and i'd only be able to go on a sat. so either first or second sat. of oct. lets get some reply's

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
i'm reviving it, does anyone want to get this meet together, i don't even care when, i wanna get out and meet some more g's

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
I'm with you. I just PM'd InfinitiLvr about this. The last SCCA meet will be October 27th (Sunday) at the OSU parking lots near Ackerman right off of I-315 North. My friend has been racoing there for the last 2-3 races in his nicely modified '99 Sentra SE-L (jacen99se on www.sr20deforum.com)

If you guys want to have a meeting point, that would be the place.

Several modded cars racing around a track, lots of gear heads, nice cars, and there is a hotdog type stand there every time they have raced in the past.

Last time I was there, besides all the heavily modded cars, there was a new 350Z, a new G35, and a new Altima V-6 all racing the track.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
i'll go for that, i gotta friend down here that just signed onto the forums that may wanna go down to so i'll talk to him about it and let you know

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
deftapcubus said:
i'll race some people with my dad's i35 :)
This is a parking lot road coarse so your G20 would probably outperform your dad's I35 at the track.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
my friend needs some convincing, give me some details and times of whats gonna go on at this meet. thanks

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
deftap, what kinda activities will be goin on there? mostly show or mostly racing

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
It is listed as "Fun Event".

This is an SCCA sanctioned race event, so you can't just go there and race. You need to have SCCA approval, need to have your car inspected by tech, etc. That is if they are racing. I do not believe this is a points event though. It is the last get together for the SCCA Ohio Valley Region 2002 season at OSU:

http://www.ovr-scca.org/racing_solo2_schedule.asp

Not much "show" except the SCCA cars. Most of them are streetable cars that are driven to the events. Several are trailered in.

No matter what, I will most likely be attending. If you guys show up, that would be great.

I will try to get more specifics to the event and post.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Update!

The event is not a "points" event. The schedule will be a normal SCCA funtioned schedule depending on how many cars show up to how the brackets will be run.

There will be the hotdog guy there and info on becoming an SCCA member, etc.

That's about it.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
hmmm... not sure if we'll go, we'll see when the time gets closer.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
I was just informed that the final FUN even for SCCA members was cancelled. Oh well! Maybe some other meet!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts