Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if it's made for the p10? Or someone who know people in high places, and can get a set custom made?

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
i wanna get custom tailights at some point, should i do R33's, r34's, or is300's???

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
tdog551 said:
i wanna get custom tailights at some point, should i do R33's, r34's, or is300's???
NO NO NO. I've seen a P10 with GT-R lights and it looked very wrong. The P10 had chameleon paint, some kinda custom bodywork, and a huge wing, and GT-R lights. They just don't look right on the car. I was gonna diss the car hardcore and throw eggs at it or something, but the car had no engine in it; it was parked in front of SR20Development, awaiting an SR20DET swap... at least that much was respectable.

IS300/Altezza lights aren't that much of an improvement, IMO. If you wanna go custom stuff, try smokin' the taillights. That'd be a slight improvement.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Would it be much hassel to fit 98/99 P11 tail's on P10? The clear once from N. America....

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Theres a P10 here in Miami with Skyline R34 headlights and a custom turbo. He runs mid 14's with the custom turbo but his car breaks down every other week. Cheap turbo setup only cost him like 2,500$

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
cheap : fast : reliable
choose any two

(stolen from a se-r mailing list member)

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
fast reliable

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
is it just me or did that z3 kinda look like a del sol????:D

·
Registered
520 Posts
You can put any kind of tail lights on your car. Just depends on how much $$$ you got.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts