Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I got a question for the P10. When you turn on the lights at night, are there lights behind the 5 figures+ the recycle button. I know there are green lights underneath it, but i assume there are lights behind those figures too? Mine isnt on, is yours?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
yeah there lights but if there like the window switches in teh middle they ight be little LEDs. i took the switches apprt and found out you cant change teh bulbs but havent take out the HVAC to check, but i think they are also leds. not posstive

·
Registered
431 Posts
Maybe they're like my HVAC lights ...... they illuminate when they want, and stay dark when they want!!

I haven't quite figured out the pattern to this, but I'm hoping someone has an answer.:bandit:

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Mine didn't light up either, when I bought the car the 5 different "positions" didn't light up. I took the assembly apart and actually just pulled the bulb out and reseated it and it started working again, if that didn't fix it I'm sure your local Nissan or Infiniti dealer would have the replacements too. It's sorta a pain to get that out and apart, but it wasn't too terribly bad, just sorta time consuming. hope this helps.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There are suppose to be lighjts behind the window switches in the center? I only have lights in the door lock position

·
Registered
194 Posts
There are supposed to be lights on the three window switches in the center console. The window lock-out button and door lock/unlock button do not illuminate, so you just have to know where those are.

Are those LED's a normal size or are they special for Nissan? I would like to put red LED's in everything so that it looks like the lights in a BMW. I don't really care that much, but I think it would be a fun thing to do.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
there small LEDS i duno how to fix um maybe solder new ones in and be carefull if you take them apart little peices will fall out, not hard to put back but dont loose um yeah i want to put red in there to to match my red gagues

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
As far as the HVAC controls right below the stereo (that's what you were originally asking about, correct?) there are bulbs that you can remove and replace.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
There are lights for the UNLOCK/LOCK button, maybe yours dont work

Hmm now the question is, should I spend time fixing it and risk breaking it or just leave it and sell it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts