Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Pining for "DMSentra"
5,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Includes balancing and fresh surfacing, 160$ shipped via USPS Flat Rate. And, I'll take a good used sr20DE core in exchange for 35$ off the price.
This 13+ pound flywheel would be a superb addition to a bolt-ons motor running oem rev limit. Very noticeably quicker throttle response, happy heal/toe downshifts, and it'll put a grin on yo face! The biggest plus on the 6-6.5 pound drop from an oem flywheel to this is that the weight loss is mostly near the outer rim, where it makes the most rev difference.

I have several of these available.

·
Registered
444 Posts
If you dont mind me asking, did you have it lightened, or purchase it that way? Will a typical machine shop mill off some of the outer rim of a flywheel if you bring it to them? This will likely be sold before I have a chance to save enough to purchase it, and I have other priorities right now. But this is something I want in my G eventually.

Free bump

·
Registered
444 Posts
oh, nice! you must have a pretty decent sized mill? Lets say for fun, I was to pull a FW from a junkyard car, and lets say I send it to you. How much cash would I have to send with it for it to return to me missing some metal?

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
oh, nice! you must have a pretty decent sized mill? Lets say for fun, I was to pull a FW from a junkyard car, and lets say I send it to you. How much cash would I have to send with it for it to return to me missing some metal?
prbly 160$ tbh, not to step in, but ive asked him this 423894723897128953462785637815637856146 times.

·
Pining for "DMSentra"
5,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You supply the flywheel and I can probably do it for $120 with balancing and shipping it back. I would have to have either several to do at one time or get it while I'm doing a run of them. I have more here now I'll be doing on this run.

·
The G20 hoarder
2,279 Posts
for the people interested in buying,

if you dont know what this does, you rev up way faster, if you couple this with lighter pulleys you got a fast reving car. it dosent give you horse power, but it realeases what you already have. with bolt-ons it makes for a sporty ride.
and we all know DMsentra does quality work.

good luck on sale.

·
Premium Member
5,071 Posts
I know my name is on the list.. let me know when it's gonna ship? ;)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.