Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WEll lastnight I went to the local ricer meeting at Sonic (just for kicks) and this guy has a tiny liitle hood scoop in his civic right above his intake(a little to the right if you are facing the car, like with ours). He had an intake similar to the JWT and the scoop let cooler air in. Would this be cold air induction? It looked pretty sweet and i was thinkin about it for my G. I wish i had a camera with me! it was about 4" wide and about 2" tall. I wasn't sure if this was rice or not and sadly he didn't want to race some other civics so i don't know if it really gave any advantage.

:pirate: :mad:

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
I've seen it!!!

I think I have an idea of what you're talking about!! I seen pictures of this black Civic online and it had that lil' opening on the hood, just over the filter, and his filter was kinda' sticking out... he didn't have a cone filter though, he had one of those turbo, sponge-holding ones!! It looked sweet and It gives the idea of more direct cold air induction... being that the filter is not entirely in the engine bay (where the hot air circulates)... I also think I've seen an Eclipse with that.... I don't know about such mod bein' ..." Ricey"... but for power gain.... I guess it's a good thing..:evil: I'll look it up... and post up the site for you guys to see what it's like!! :lol:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts