Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Yeah same here, my blades are way too tight so they squeak like crazy. Unfortunately im in the same boat as you and I have no clue either.

So bumpage.

Gmac

·
Pizdeet kak Trotsky
3,069 Posts
In €uro land the P11 wiper setup is made by valeo ....... Oddly enough Nissan sell valeo replacement blades which are brill ...... Ya can get valeo wiper blades off of ebay too ........ I'm trying some of the ebay jobbies at the moment ...... Just to see whats what .... Ok they didn't come in lil boxes wiv Nissan stamped on em ...... But apart from that they are identical to the OEM jobbies

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290050224844

:beard:

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
There really should be no need to adjust the tension on the windshield. Even if you could, the wipers would then most likely lift at higher speeds.

The squeaking is most likely not coming from the wipers, but from the wiper transmission linkage pivots. I have already had to do this on my car at 60k miles. Do a search on this problem.

If you want good wipers, Bosch Microedge are very good. Also, Michelin brand wipers, which are available at Target, are also good and they are made in the USA!

Do not use the aftermarket double blade wipers (two wipers per arm). These put too much of a load on the wiper motor.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts