Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah guys, we had a SR20 meet in tampa/st.pete area and i wanted to share.
You may see some new things on my ride in the pics btw.

This is us getting ready for the drive.

brents G

Mine with my sisters car in the back

This is at bestbuy

Cars

thats wasnt all of them but i suck at pictures......
Heres at sonics

Everyone eating food! YEAH!

And the rest of the seen at sonics

I would have to admit i had fun, and there were alot of sweet cars, and alot that well were not... But they didnt have SR's :)

·
Registered
844 Posts
looks like a pretty good turnout. how does that se-r with the side exhaust sound?

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
wish someone would of told me when and where.. is that best buy on dale mabry

anyway let me know next time please.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
casual said:
wish someone would of told me when and where.. is that best buy on dale mabry

anyway let me know next time please.
Oh snap! It was all over sr20froums and floridaSR20.com sry bro and yeah thats BB on dale.

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
i guess i'll tune in there damn so many forums to keep up with.. if u here of something going on i'm down ok..

casual

·
Registered
294 Posts
YEAH! cool meet we had some nice g's out there reppin. nice meeting you guys and hope you had fun in tampa. you guys should come up for the next monthly nissan meet.
-kenji

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
crash course said:
YEAH! cool meet we had some nice g's out there reppin. nice meeting you guys and hope you had fun in tampa. you guys should come up for the next monthly nissan meet.
-kenji
wheres it at? i never knew of a monthy one.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh and this is mine, its sooo sexy. now that my door panels are done!

Oh and for all that see, That scoop IS A WORKING SCOOOP!!!!!!! ITS EVEN OFF OF A NISSAN CAR! THANKS!

·
Registered
294 Posts
^^^definately like the car man...and ya your car beats mine cuz you have a bigger hood scoop :teeth: . mines off a nissan too, well datsun actually, from an old 280z in the junkyard. the monthly nissan meet is at the same bestbuy on the first saturday of every month. last time i went me and peter were the only fwd nissans there. tony was there in his real gti-r though so that kinda counts for us. mostly 240 fanboys though but there are some nice cars there. apparently the subaru guys and the vw guys have meets there on the same day too so there is a little bit of variety.
-kenji

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
crash course said:
^^^definately like the car man...and ya your car beats mine cuz you have a bigger hood scoop :teeth: . mines off a nissan too, well datsun actually, from an old 280z in the junkyard. the monthly nissan meet is at the same bestbuy on the first saturday of every month. last time i went me and peter were the only fwd nissans there. tony was there in his real gti-r though so that kinda counts for us. mostly 240 fanboys though but there are some nice cars there. apparently the subaru guys and the vw guys have meets there on the same day too so there is a little bit of variety.
-kenji
sweet thanks for the info. Oh and the scoop, that dont mean anything when your running a DET... and i say i like yours more... Mines off of a turbo Z31 300zx

1 - 14 of 14 Posts