·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
End of Summer Meet "Substitute".

Saturday, September 07, 2002 @ 11AM.

www.wheelchoice.com
3190 E Willow St, Long Beach, CA 90806-2308

This is a meet "substitute" because we were supposed to plan a End of Summer meet with SoCal-SERCA, but it was put off at the last minute... so now this is a substitute meet to "replace" the one that was cancelled.

Price: $2 for drinks and food and chips. This applies to first 50 people that show up!

·
Registered
880 Posts
as am I. I was dissapointed when carlos said that this years was cancelled. grrr. Oh well, I'm really looking forward to this.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it's too bad carlos won't be there though because he will be in spain...
it's too bad my g20 won't be there also because i'm taking the 240SX.

·
Registered
562 Posts
awww crap!!!!!! I want to go!!!! crap!!! crap!!! crappers!!!....I wish I knew earlier but I planned with my friends and we are heading out to Carlsbad to drag our cars...What bad timing....anyways maybe plans will change...later guys and take alot of pics..

·
Registered
60 Posts
god damnit wtf... 11am that sucks I got classes until 12 and I live right next to LB... I'm in Palos Verdes... what time you guys gonna be there? I still have yet to attend a meet...

·
Registered
880 Posts
if this is gonna be anything like the EOS bbq's, which I plan on it being like, then we will be there for quite a while. So as long as you can show up before 4pm then it should be fine. I hope you can make it. BTW, why are you taking classes on a Saturday?

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
redg20t said:
god damnit wtf... 11am that sucks I got classes until 12 and I live right next to LB... I'm in Palos Verdes... what time you guys gonna be there? I still have yet to attend a meet...
Yeah man, you gotta go to a meet. Did you ever sell your wheels?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yes it'll go until 4pm. there will be people there all the way until then. wheelchoice has a lounge with a TV so people will probably be hanging out and watching japanese car videos before/while/after they eat. unless you can't show up until 5 i wouldn't worry about it

are they traffic school classes?

·
Registered
60 Posts
OK I am going, I will be there at like 12 or so but I will definatly go. no mike never did.. hoping to buy those 16" sport rims though.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i saw a lot of G20s

i was surprised to see so many G20s come out! there were 6 or so and i think they were all P10s!!! i hope everyone had fun.

here are pics of the meet:
http://www.worldwidechang.com/090702/

pics of G20s start at DSC00086 and there are about 10 or so mixed in after
http://www.worldwidechang.com/090702/DSC00086.JPG

at the end of the meet some video documentary people came to ask us for information on the "racing scene" (they didn't come to the right place though) and they showed up in a nice black P10!

·
Registered
756 Posts
Re: i saw a lot of G20s

hypercarrots said:
i was surprised to see so many G20s come out! there were 6 or so and i think they were all P10s!!! i hope everyone had fun.

here are pics of the meet:
http://www.worldwidechang.com/090702/

pics of G20s start at DSC00086 and there are about 10 or so mixed in after
http://www.worldwidechang.com/090702/DSC00086.JPG

at the end of the meet some video documentary people came to ask us for information on the "racing scene" (they didn't come to the right place though) and they showed up in a nice black P10!
Seems like more G20's there than all the G20 meets we've had in SoCal

:(

·
Registered
880 Posts
Re: Re: i saw a lot of G20s

Blue said:

Seems like more G20's there than all the G20 meets we've had in SoCal

:(

excluding the fist one in long beach, then yes, that is unfortunately true. :( :*(

·
Registered
183 Posts
So whens the next meet???ANy ideas??:smoke:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Re: Re: Re: i saw a lot of G20s

that's not unfortunate! it was cool to see so many G20s show up. it was unexpected and the 240 owners were surprised. thank you guys for coming out! i wish my G20 was there.

BritCG20 said:

excluding the fist one in long beach, then yes, that is unfortunately true. :( :*(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts