Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well today marks our 2 month anniversary of running our own forum. There were a few mishaps along the way (about 7 days of downtime) but I think everyone is happy now. :)

Lets see, we're just shy of 700 members? WOW!! More than double (closer to triple) of what we ever had on the original forum. If it wasnt for that 1 week of downtime we would be over 700 members right now (still averaging 5 to 10 new members a day).

12,000+ posts in 2 months? Double WOW! :p The "old forum" only has 48,000 posts and its been around for 18 months.

I'd just like to thank everyone here. This is definately one of the best communities on the Net and we're lucky to have some of the most well behaved people too!! Lets keep it up!!!

Thanks again to everyone who has donated money to keep us going!! If you would like to donate or find out more info click the link up top...

=)

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
We're more than glad to be part of a community that gets along, doesn't start trouble, and loves our cars.

·
Registered
520 Posts
You've done well my sons....Stay modest and humbe at all times.

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
MUCH LOVE!!

Downtime, NO time!! You guys have made our days a lil' brighter with this site (especially for losers like myself who's on there 20 times a day ) :lol: Thanx for bringing it back up as soon as possible! This just to show luv' to both the owners and all my G20 brothers!!

:p Peace!

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Re: MUCH LOVE!!

Fraychild said:
Downtime, NO time!! You guys have made our days a lil' brighter with this site (especially for losers like myself who's on there 20 times a day ) :lol: Thanx for bringing it back up as soon as possible! This just to show luv' to both the owners and all my G20 brothers!!

:p Peace!
YEAH!!! wut he said........^^^^

·
Registered
189 Posts
I have to admit, this board is very well run. I am on another board that is full of punk kid street racin' wannabee losers, and I let them know it. (I have been kicked off at least 5-6 times!). G20's are a different class of car, with owners in a different class as well. Wait a minute.........getting too mushy...... f--k all y'all!! j/k

·
Registered
562 Posts
This board is really fast too. I have cable and other fourms are pretty slow for me.. good job guys!

·
Registered
851 Posts
Love this board!!

I don't post much, but I read a LOT.....and the only addition of Love I can make here is if you love it...support it...hit that Paypal Donate button up on the left, I did, and I feel MUCH better for it!

Question.....are their any more email addy's left for a $25+ donation, or are they all gone?

:asian:

·
Registered
851 Posts
Wow, 5 yrs? Awesome, congrats guys. ^5 [email protected]!

and thanks to all those who came before.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
woot woot!!! i love this forum1!!

·
Dude, your bed is a car..
4,567 Posts
We rock!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts