Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is another thing i found on Ebay. I seriously doubt youll get 20Hp from this mod, but im not an expert. Tell me what you guys think of Mod. Here is what it says.

EXHAUST RECIRCULATION MOD!! Free shipping !!!!!!! You are bidding on a kit that reroutes your exhaust gases away from your intake manifold and puts them straight into your exhaust. This is beneficial because hot exhaust in your intake manifold increases the air temp going into your engine, which causes horsepower loss, By routing your exhaust away from you manifold you keep your manifold MUCH cooler and everyone knows the cooler the air going into your engine the More horsepower you make, the same concept is used in nitrous but just on a larger scale. I have seen this modification add up to 20 hp, and drop 3 tenths in the quarter mile. This modification will NOT harm your vehicle in anyway and is emissions legal in every state except California. THIS WILL NOT MAKE YOUR CHECK ENGINE LIGHT COME ON. I only accept paypal . Please Send paypal to [email protected] Thank you for looking at my auction and happy bidding. Betty gives you the horsepower you need.

Here the link http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1844305971

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
I am going to be straight forth and honest here.

CRAP! KAKA! DOODOO! POOP! Dinasuar SHIT!

·
Registered
411 Posts
hahah that is more BS then the o2 sensor on ebay. least that one they kinda sounded like the new what they were talken bout. the only way u might get 20 hp from exhaust is headers and cat-bac.

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
...mmmh...

The only knowledge I have about this whole thing is the fact that these gases, unfortunately, get your throttle body all dirty and clogged up and shit... and sometimes it'll require you to clean it... I'm not sure about re-routing it to the exhaust which sounds somewhat...logical... But a 20HP gain because of a drop in hot air intake... pure Bull!!! :evil:

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
First of all, what is it? :confused: Is it just a plate that blocks off your EGR stuff? What a bunch of crap and it'll also help so you don't pass emissions! That is if it blocks the EGR gasses, at least that's what it appears to be from the description.

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Blocking your EGR return will gain minimal results if any. Not worth it, the valve shuts off at WOT anyway. :-\

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
G-Forces said:
Blocking your EGR return will gain minimal results if any. Not worth it, the valve shuts off at WOT anyway. :-\

That's what i was trying to get at, but just couldn't find the words last night.... if it's an egr based mod (which it appears to be) the only thing you'll gain is more emissions.:-\

·
Registered
411 Posts
Joe Momma said:
I have seen this modification add up to 20 hp, and drop 3 tenths in the quarter mile.
Joe Momma, well the best thing u can hope for is that the $9.99 + s&h will give you .5hp at the fly and drop ur 1/4 by bout .0001 seconds. To bad u will have to tip the guy at the emisions place just so u will pass.;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts