Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any mileage okay but MUST have been well cared for with receipts to prove it. Prefer DC/Richmond/Baltimore area.

WRAITH: email me more info/pics on yours in Houston.

Email's: [email protected] (M-F), [email protected] (any day)

·
Registered
59 Posts
ive got a '96 g20t with about 52,000 miles on it. email back if you are interested. i could get some pics for you. its in ny though.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
email sent

SPNumber3 said:
ive got a '96 g20t with about 52,000 miles on it. email back if you are interested. i could get some pics for you. its in ny though.
Yes, I would be interested. E-mail me and tell me all about it. VIN #, maintenance history, garage kept, etc. Thanks.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: so?

Chris said:
what are you gonna do with your 88 Integra RS?
Working on a new cylinder head right now. The replacement I bought last year was suppose to be a low mileage rebuilt but turned out to have bad valve seals. I'm rebuilding the original cylinder head right now. I measured all the head parameters and found them to be less than the allowable NEW spec. so it is going to be a like new top end. With that in mind, it should be good for another 200K so I'm not sure what I want to do with it if/when I find a G20t. Might keep it as a daily beater to keep the miles low on the G.:rambo:

·
Registered
13,196 Posts
I don't know...

..you may change your mind when you find that g20 for yourself! It is a great daily driver.. very clear visibility.. nice lux ride... you can get spoiled very quickly!!!! I had a 90 celica as my winter car and now I have the g20.. which is turned into a little more than just my winter car... because I've already done mods to it (small ones) AND I intend on using it instead of my summer car for my Alaska road trip.... if that isn't proof positive how good the g20 is, I'm not sure what is?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts