Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey is anyone here from so cali area? preferably rowland to mpk area? well if so can u guys help me I'm tryign to look for a add on kit for my car N I cant seem to find any stillen has a nasty looking one I jus want a lip dats it. wingswest sites down so cant seem to find anything.

·
Registered
5,266 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yaeh I did look at that car. I dun really like da way da kit looks. yeah I ahve but I dun really want a full kit jus soemthing clean. I know that wings west has a kit for my car but da sight is down.

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
babiegurl607 said:
Yaeh I did look at that car. I dun really like da way da kit looks. yeah I ahve but I dun really want a full kit jus soemthing clean. I know that wings west has a kit for my car but da sight is down.
Ooops. Just realized you have 2000 G20. How about www.digitalracer.com ?

·
Boosted & Stanced
3,174 Posts
yeah i too want the wings west lip. if you do decide on it, contact me, i live in the rowland area to be exact west covina and i have a hookup to a local performance shop. good luck deciding. [email protected]

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thnx

hey thnx for da site I c dat dey have wat I want but now I dun c da pix I hope itswat I want. now I dunno wat to pick I know stillen is really good for nissan N infiniti stuff but wat bout wingswest? N why da H3ll r coil overs for our cars soo daym expensive?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
which one?

hmm dats pretty nice N clean.. well I c da WW makes 2 different ones the "W" type front Air Dam and the "W" type front lip. wheich is cleaner? the front lip?

·
Registered
470 Posts
For add ons you really don't have that many optins...

The stillen is one...some people get the stillen and remove the gill looking things on the side...some leave it.

The WingsWest one is another. As far as I can remember at the moment those are the only two add on aerodynamic parts for the p11.

You can do a nismo body kit or impul body kit or what not but that's all full body kits from Japan and will be hella expensive.

You can go to www.digitalracer.com and get the wingswest lip.

if you want pictures of both the wingswest lip and the stillen lip check out some of the p11s on cardomain.com. g20 sport 2002, domiken, myself, ty423 ( i think), ummm atomic G has the full jap body kit and domiken has a custom rear....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
kooo

ok kooo I think I"m gonna order the WW one but da air dam is da one wit da grill thing on da side rite? cuz on digitalracer there is 2 one is air dam and the the other is jus lip. N also these arent painted when u get them rite?

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Ok, :)...

There's the Wings West Front Air Dam which is the Wings West Front lip, same thing. That's the "clean" looking add-on.

Then there's the Stillen Front Air Dam/Lip - it is the one with the gills on the side.

They don't come painted.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts