Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
You are better off buying from another country as that is where they are all located. That particular steering wheel is very rare and most likely if any one in the US even has one they aren't selling because they know the rarity.

But that particular steering wheel style from Momo also came in alot of Subarus in Japan and Asian markets.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey thanks man but I just got a personal message herebthe picture is this a scam? He sent pictures ensuring he had it but what do you think before I send the money.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
His email popped up on a mustang fourm [email protected] they also think it's a scam
You are better off buying from another country as that is where they are all located. That particular steering wheel is very rare and most likely if any one in the US even has one they aren't selling because they know the rarity.

But that particular steering wheel style from Momo also came in alot of Subarus in Japan and Asian markets.
Hey man you there

·
Registered
20,962 Posts
Yeah because the only people still here are bots, and like 5 old people that refuse to leave.

And those 5 people literally own every part ever made for the car and will never sell.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Man I've been seeing alot of these older g20s pop up I my junkyard. There's a black on black one with spoiler right now. Yeah it's ridiculous.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts