Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm looking for a transmission mount for a 2000 g20t, manual transmission, the one autozone and O'Reilly keeps giving me is the wrong one and smaller, holes don't even line up. Anyone have any idea why, or does my car have the wrong one, and does anyone know where this transmission mount is from, what car did it
come off of. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello, I'm looking for a transmission mount for a 2000 g20t, manual transmission, the one autozone and O'Reilly keeps giving me is the wrong one and smaller, holes don't even line up. Anyone have any idea why, or does my car have the wrong one, and does anyone know where this transmission mount is from, what car did it View attachment 19954 View attachment 19955 come off of. Thanks in advance
Hello, I'm looking for a transmission mount for a 2000 g20t, manual transmission, the one autozone and O'Reilly keeps giving me is the wrong one and smaller, holes don't even line up. Anyone have any idea why, or does my car have the wrong one, and does anyone know where this transmission mount is from, what car did it View attachment 19954 View attachment 19955 come off of. Thanks in advance
1995 Nissan Sentra manual transmission

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
I make custom poly ones for the 00+ 70 series manual trans as well as other's here in this pic its located on the top left (disregard the other parts)

Price is $140 plus your old core or $120 core fee and $15 shipping and paypal fee's

P.S. You will not find this mount in stock replacement aftermarket form as your probably finding out its a dealer item only

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts