Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so anyways i noticed how hard it is to maintain a black coloured car, i'm not lazy but i am looking to go from black to something else rofl. Even the little bit of dust is like mangified so much ona black car, was thinking like a dark silver almost graphite colour or a dark grey. i want to stay in the monochrome colur range tho. any suggestions would be great thanks.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oops forgot to add i got 35% tints and also the interior leather is tan coloured, Personally i think a dark silver with tan interior looks great, but for the black car with tan looks a little off for some reason. I have always had that in my mind since day one.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I say save your money.
In fact why don't we trade cars, mine is the color you want and I'm not lazy. :p

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
Hey! When you get the rear-end damage fixed, why don't you get them to do a 'rubbing compound' polish then a clear-coat on the rest of the car to bring back the shine to match the new paint (I saw your post in the other thread). That should do the trick. BTW, where did you go for your estimate(s) I have some rust and minor damage on a rear wheel well that I need to get fixed! Did you go to that Auto body shop on Yonge St, JUST north of the 401? 'L&G Auto body' I think? I checked them out for a quote. Seems like a very clean shop and NO junk cars just sitting around. So I'm assuming they don't cheap work!

·
Pizdeet kak Trotsky
3,069 Posts

Circa 1997 (Jan 31st) ......... Whats rust ? (Original paint.........Mostly)

Lotsa elbow grease & £'ss down the bodyshop :naughty:

:beard:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts