Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What can I say y'all but looks like I won't be too involved in this forum anymore. Man, this past weekend I spun out hit a curb going 30 mph and I think my car is totaled. I did a 360 degrees spin into this curb. It's really unfortunate what happend but the good news is that no one was hurt. Damn, I really loved that car--I just lowered it like 2 weeks before this accident too. I think what happend was the left rear tire blew or came loose of the wheel cause all I know is that something happend and I spun. Here in a link to my photo album.

http://www.imagestation.com/search/index.html?StartRow=1&MaxRows=10&Criteria=jkdonger&Type=Albums

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
dude, that totally blows...at least no one was hurt...you might want to find out what the buy off is for the vehicle at the junkyard, if they total it. Im sure someone will be interested in it.

Now go buy a P11...haha!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Man, that really sucks. Like everyone said lucky you weren't hurt. I wonder what happened for it to just lose control? Well good luck and time for a new G.

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Glad you were not hurt, too bad abou your ride but it looks like you spun it ( the story ) into a good way to have two chicks at once at least twice ...lol

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
well....

looks like you had some nice mods done.. I would seriously consider taking off the good stuff and buying another one.. maybe a 95 or 96 so you can re-use the stuff and this time get one with the extra goodies on the newer years?!? ....or you can sell off the goodies here if you don't want another g... I really like those white face guages myself... I see them on ebay every-so-often.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for all the support peepz, I will try to see if I can get most of the mods off, if I can i will sell it here to y'all. Really don't know if I can get those HKS off since the 2 wheels are bent in, but if I do-- 1phatG I'll let you know. Peace out:nerd:

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
Thats a scary picture bro

...only thing I wanted to know is if your air bag went off. I can't tell from the pictures. By the state of your car you hit that pole pretty damn hard. Hope u upgrade P11. Glad you are alright

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Thats really bad news but at least you or anyone else wasnt hurt. A car can be replaced with ease but a persons health and life cant be. So what car do you think you are buying next???

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Not really sure what ride I'm gonna get next, might just bus it for a while. I might try for a P11, BMW 325i, Legend, newer body style Maxima SE, or an SUV; but who knows, like always it depends on the cash flow.

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
a bit of advise...

stay away from the BMW... you'll cry at all the problems you have and all the repairs you have to make.... it is a nighmare compared to ANY G20! I had a BMW for 2 years (bought it new too) and NEVER AGAIN! My repairs were covered under warranty but it was a huge pain having to constantly go to the dealer for yet another repair in the last 5 months of ownership when everything started to happen!

My 9 yr old G20 is a dream compared to my former 2 yr old BMW!

The p11 may be a really good deal!!!!! if you can get financing, the leftover 2002 models are selling about $4K below MSRP at dealers right now!!!!!

tell us what you end up with...

I like the Lexus IS300 myself too!!!!

SUVs will kill you on gas..... a good front wheel drive like a G20 is all you really need unless you want to do off-roading.. and you should look at a jeep for that...

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Ok here are the parts I would like to buy off of your car! Let me know if you can get them for me! Thanks! Springs and struts (i can suply you with stocks) Rims Grille Sunroof wind deflector Guages with needles Deck and Badges......I am comin down to OR this weekend, maybe we could meet or something......and i could show you my black widow! lol! You go to UofO.....do you know my friend Piseth? Hes a breaker at UO....B-boy foreva! :alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Re: hey TIZAO

Chris said:
I got first dibs on those white face gauges with needles!!!!!
Yea thats coo.........but i got secconds! Did you find out? Jk? :alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts