Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
I loVE AR2
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
******PRICES SET LOWER TO GET RID OF ALL PARTS, WILL BE POSTING MORE PARTS SOON******

Prices on all items are without shipping let me know a zip and I can try and get you a quote of course pick up would be best so who ever is in the area has advantage on all the bigger items. All parts are still on the car so will try my best to get pics of everything.

- P11 5spd Wood Grain shift surround with cupholder $25

- JDM Tail Lights $65

Picture of them installed on my old G20.

- Automatic JDM ashtray shifter surround $35

·
I loVE AR2
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
do you have the jdm black center bar for the trunk?
Yes I do might be selling with the euro lights complete though pm me an offer and will see if you make me change my mind.

·
I loVE AR2
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
I loVE AR2
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
I loVE AR2
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Was there any special wiring needed for this to work or was it straight plug-n-play? I never even considered this as an option for replacement.
they are plug n play totally worth it, ive had lot of aftermarket decks and still prefer this one over them.

·
I loVE AR2
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
I loVE AR2
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
I loVE AR2
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Package deal on the bumpers and wing?
gonna have to figure out how to ship them first because ive never shipped bumpers or wings before but I can work something out with you if you are serious.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.