Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay.. i know wut your thinking. my buddie's 20 has some um "special" stains should i say on his back seat haha moron, but yeah any idea's boyss? like tips an tricks? mainly cuz i use to have a jetta and i used this power out stuff on a cofee stain an it stained the seat more, like u can see where i used it

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
Tell him to use the hood of the car, not the seat =P

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
Hmmmmmm, try some 'oxyclean'. The powder kind. You can mix the concentration up yourself or use it as a paste (IE less water) to get at stubborn stains. I heard it works great on organic stains. But first try it out in a small 'inconspicuous' so you don't wreck the upholstery either. I used some recently when I got black ink on my light carpet while refilling a printer cartridge. The stuff worked!

Seeing what your 'buddy' has is an 'organic' stain, then it should work. Tell your 'buddy' good luck.

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
abstinance people. doing the nasty gets you in trouble. look...now your buddy has a stain on the back seat. j/p :shifty:

soap and water? wd40? gasoline? band aid?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Can we make it a MAN LAW that u are exempt from sitting in said stains in buddies car. I had to sit in one the other night

·
G20 OG
6,684 Posts
91redg20 said:
Can we make it a MAN LAW that u are exempt from sitting in said stains in buddies car. I had to sit in one the other night
lol that sux for you haha....

is it cloth or leather? i have suede and i use all armor all all purpose cleaning wipes and it comes right out... tell moron boy to clean his mess up when it happens so it wont stain dur

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
scortum song!? haha that i must check out

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
I had some "protien stains" in my old civic... I (finaly) got them out with a carpet cleaner I rnted for my house... Kinda pricey to rent one for a day for such a small stain, but i supose it depends on what it's worth to you. Most Winn-Dixies rent them...

·
Registered
144 Posts
XnotedgeanymoreX said:
I had some "protien stains" in my old civic... I (finaly) got them out with a carpet cleaner I rnted for my house... Kinda pricey to rent one for a day for such a small stain, but i supose it depends on what it's worth to you. Most Winn-Dixies rent them...
If it wasn't for the kids movie, most people wouldn't know what Winn-Dixies are. Find someone with a Hoover or Bissel steam cleaner. Or you can find someone with a wet/dry vac and put a little cleanser and water and suck it out (funny how that may have been the cause of the problem)

·
Registered
144 Posts
PrimeraRob3 said:
What the hell is a scortum?

I can't believe someone created this thread...
That was a typo...it was supposed to read Scrotum.

Even though you can't believe someone created this thread, you will now forever be tied to this thread. :shock:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts