Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My driver side lower control arm rear bushing is leaking. The dealer said I have to replace the whole control arm which could cost $500 CDN for parts and labours.

I tried searching but seems like SuperPro doesn't make the rear LCA bushing for P11!!!

Is there any place I can get the bushing alone? Or do I have to buy the whole control arm? :(

Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
11,585 Posts
Leaking ?? I didn't know it was oil filled :-\

Only place I know for the P11 rear bushing on it's own is auto kelly in Czech republic.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I seem to remember that there are some on this forum who claim to have replaced the bushing, but if you buy from the dealer, you have to buy the entire lower control arm.

You know the bushing is bad if you accelerate and the car pulls to one side. If there are no symptoms like that, I would ignore the bushing until you have to replace it because of a noticeable problem.

Jerry

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jander04 said:
I seem to remember that there are some on this forum who claim to have replaced the bushing, but if you buy from the dealer, you have to buy the entire lower control arm.

You know the bushing is bad if you accelerate and the car pulls to one side. If there are no symptoms like that, I would ignore the bushing until you have to replace it because of a noticeable problem.

Jerry
Apparently the bushing is fluid filled so it's leaking a thick grease/goo-ish oily stuff.

I am afraid that it will affect my alignment and ruin my tires. :eh:
Currently it has no effect on drivability.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts