Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I've finally saved enough cash for a set of 17's, This will then bring me on to lowering. I have a P11 and I was wondering which would be the best drop for both looks and useability. bearing in mind that I drive my P11 everyday for work and I also live down a street with speed humps, although they arent too big I dont want to be scraping by pride and joy along the floor... will 5mm make any difference? Your opinion would be greatly appreciated. Also, if you have any pics of a 35mm/40mm drop it would be great to see them.

one last thing. The forks will stay as stock, it will just be the springs that are changed, I think about a 40% stiffness increase on them too.

Many Thanks in advance.

Cheers
Kev.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Im running on 17" now with a 40mm drop and the height is perfect.
I had to roll the inner lip in on the back as the odd big bump would scrape the guard.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool....

How can I go about rolling the rear guards.... can I just bend them up while the wing is still on? i wouldnt want to damage the edge to cause rusting?

Cheers
Kev

·
Registered
527 Posts
kfairburn said:
cool....

How can I go about rolling the rear guards.... can I just bend them up while the wing is still on? i wouldnt want to damage the edge to cause rusting?

Cheers
Kev
I had the lip rolled in by a panel beater. They remove your wheel and bolt this thingy to your hub with a long arm on it with a roller on the end. It pushes onto the inner lip and he slowly increases the pressure on the lip as he moves it in a arc around the guard untill the lip is rolled right in.

Pretty hard to explan...hope you know what i mean

1 - 4 of 4 Posts