Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All!!

I read a post about Canadian vs American p10's. The ariticle said that all Canadian model years of the p10 got the LSD due to the weather. But the post was refering to Automatics. Anyone know is the sames true for the 5 speeds?

Thanks!
Bernard

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
lanosx said:
Hi All!!

I read a post about Canadian vs American p10's. The ariticle said that all Canadian model years of the p10 got the LSD due to the weather. But the post was refering to Automatics. Anyone know is the sames true for the 5 speeds?

Thanks!
Bernard

If you do a search on the site you would be able to find the information about how to find out which tranny the car has. Here's a couple posts that should help out. http://g20.net/forum/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=19615&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Re: Re: LSD Question

lanosx said:

JustinP10 said:
If you do a search on the site you would be able to find the information about how to find out which tranny the car has. Here's a couple posts that should help out. [/URL]
I don't think that's what he's asking here. The question is whether the Canadian P10s all have the VLSD.

I'd love to know the answer to this as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts