Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
La-illaha Il-lallah
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought the ipod and it is as described. Got here real fast too and he was very fair on the price.
Thanks man!
-Hammad

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
I received a polyurethane exhaust hanger mount today from him...looks exactly as he said and in the pictures...at a awesome price of $5 shipped. Very easy to deal with, quick shipping, good communication. Excellent person to deal with.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
X2..

WOOT.. I am trying to get my car back on the road.. I was in desperate need of 2 headlights and a their buckets.. he sold me a MINT set of headlights with the buckets still attached... shipping was super fast.. he was very easy to communicate with.. great seller!!!! Will definately buy from again!!!

·
Registered
122 Posts
X3, Sold my G20 to him last week.

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
I've been on the hunt for a complete power antenna assembly, usually the hardest part is the chrome nut gets all chewed up. Steven got me the whole thing and the nut is perfect. He also knew that my $$$ has been really tight lately and he gave me a really good deal on it. Thanks again and a :thumbsup: for him.

·
Registered
86 Posts
POSITIVE - P10 driver side outer tail light

Although the item I received was slightly damaged, I will give positive feedback based on quickness of shipping and price alone. Will be buying from again soon.

·
Registered
17 Posts
LuciferBlkG20, stand up guy!

Steve Browder, even thought i don't really know this guy I feel him to be a real stand up guy! Very helpful and most of all a man of his word! Thanks Steve

·
Registered
926 Posts
Purchased a P10 corner light, and the transaction went smoothly + the price was great. Definitely recommended. Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
only bad thing is that he has called the beloved nissan a Honda today...he was very ashamed and took his life. We will miss you Steve

1 - 19 of 19 Posts