Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just looking around eBay today, and look what I found and bought. Click here to check it out.

The guy listed it under G-20 instead of G20, so only 10 people had viewed it. What a good price too!

·
Registered
288 Posts
sweet ! now we all know who to go to when we have a slight problem w/ our g20s :p

·
Registered
218 Posts
oh man do you suck! i've been looking for a manual for ages. and i looked on Ebay just yesterday! stupid people who can't spell....<mumble mumble>

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I generally search through eBay every couple days (not much to do at my student worker job). Just happened to find it with 15 hours to go, and no bids. Just glad he had the Buy it Now feature on there, otherwise one of you guys probably would have found it. =)

·
"says here on your chart"
4,607 Posts
i never knew those were so much damn money. i was lucky i bought my car three months ago, and looked in the trunk to find a never before been used FSM and a brand new spare tire. i never realized it would have cost that much. i do know that it has already saved my ass a few times.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Within Time I should be getting the P10 and P11 Service manuals on CD. I already have the P11-144 (same engine as the P11) and it looks pretty good. all from my contact at Nissan uk

I'll let you know if/when I get them

Cheers
Kev

·
Registered
424 Posts
You lucky bastard! Too bad it's a 99 and not a 00+ cuz I would be more jealous. It is the same you said? Not in my opinion :-\

·
Registered
343 Posts
What is the same?

The P11-144 was just a shape update here in the uk. The engine as far as I know is the same. Appologies If im wrong

either way I will keep you posted when I get the p10 and p11 ones

Cheers
Kev

1 - 13 of 13 Posts