Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright so I'm sure for active members you have noticed a large amount of lurkers viewing the forum but never really signing up so let me be the first to say to the 60 or so lurkers that seem to be here every day.

Welcome! Stay away join the conversations and we would love to see your ride or your asperations! Do a meet and greet the information you are hoping for and the community will come alive. We are all just trying to bang away at our cars for better or for worse. Most importantly have fun!

·
Registered
425 Posts
Good job mike. Contradict yourself . Welcome, stay away. Now they're gonna think we're all nuts. lol. I'm never going to make any friends this way. Maybe they just like watching, lol ,lots of people like that. Or they failed the primera question when registering and now their ip is banned

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good job mike. Contradict yourself . Welcome, stay away. Now they're gonna think we're all nuts. lol. I'm never going to make any friends this way. Maybe they just like watching, lol ,lots of people like that. Or they failed the primera question when registering and now their ip is banned
This looks to be of autocorrect is greater than me at proof reading (facepalm) we are a little crazy though.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alright so I'm sure for active members you have noticed a large amount of lurkers viewing the forum but never really signing up so let me be the first to say to the 60 or so lurkers that seem to be here every day.

Welcome! Stay awhile join the conversations and we would love to see your ride or your asperations! Do a meet and greet the information you are hoping for and the community will come alive. We are all just trying to bang away at our cars for better or for worse. Most importantly have fun!

Stay awhile!

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Likely people who get here via Google or some other external site.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Im m fu**** chip. I found this place from google too. Love that b***h. She told me where the local Health Department was to get rid of those pesky sti's too. Her gps is always getting lost though whats with that? --2 the woman driver thing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts