Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
See it's really hard to comunicate how an exhaust will sound when it's all said and done. Problem is personal opinion and build play a huge factor in how the exhaust will sound. I have the oval Ultramax and it's pretty loud past about 4k rpm and crusing under load. But is really not that loud in normal driving.

·
Registered
520 Posts
It'l probably sound like this....Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnttt.
Shift to 2nd....Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnnn.

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
ROTFLMAO!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Dude, any muffler that is straight thru i.e., Universal Medallion exhaust, Universal fireball, sebring, etc, will be loud. Like G-forces says, it's really hard to comunicate how an exhaust will sound when it's all said and done.

I just put a RSR Invidia muffler on my car over the weekend. I think it sounds and looks great. But that's just my opinion and you'd probably think it's too loud if you thought magnaflow is loud. :)

Pariawan has a Greddy muffler on his car and it's quieter than my Invidia. He thinks mine is too loud but I think his isn't loud enough. Personal opinon is key in choosing a muffler and it's not something you can describe in words.

If you want something that's quiet and looks nice, just get a nice looking tip put on the stock muffler. It won't be loud and it will make the car look better. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts