Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, Im working on making myself on of these battery brackets for the G (amongst other things) It will accomodate the stock battery. Im thinking of making more if anyone else is interested. Let me know. If theres enough interest Ill probably sell these. Im guessing cost will be around $40. I still have to make some new tie downs as well. It will be made out of aluminium and available unfinished only. Unless someone knows of an anodizer friend....I could polish this as well....

Im also thinking of doing a front bumper hole plate, similar to the newspeed one but with Infiniti engraved into it. Just a thought right now...

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Yahnozha said:
Hey, Im working on making myself on of these battery brackets for the G (amongst other things) It will accomodate the stock battery. Im thinking of making more if anyone else is interested. Let me know. If theres enough interest Ill probably sell these. Im guessing cost will be around $40. I still have to make some new tie downs as well. It will be made out of aluminium and available unfinished only. Unless someone knows of an anodizer friend....I could polish this as well....

Im also thinking of doing a front bumper hole plate, similar to the newspeed one but with Infiniti engraved into it. Just a thought right now...
Dang Pat, that looks nice. Great price too. As for anodizing, why not just organize a group deal for the first set and you should be able to get a decent price on a batch of anodizing.

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Awww man too bad I've got the mini battery now. Actually I might work, I'll have to check the dimentions. =)

·
Registered
350 Posts
That does look nice!!!

How much for shipping to Ontario, Canada??

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Re: Making Infiniti Battery Bracket...might make more??

Geo said:
Dang Pat, that looks nice. Great price too. As for anodizing, why not just organize a group deal for the first set and you should be able to get a decent price on a batch of anodizing.
Thanks, thats a good idea on the group pricing for a batch, Ill have to check on that. I guess it would depend on how many colors people want...

Originally posted by Chris
....it is logo infringement using the Infiniti logo like that!
I wonder how the sticker guys get around that???

Originally posted by Gally 14
How much for shipping to Ontario, Canada??
Anywhere between $7 and $17 USD, depending if I can fit it into a USPS envelope...

·
Registered
350 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Making Infiniti Battery Bracket...might make more??

Yahnozha said:

Anywhere between $7 and $17 USD, depending if I can fit it into a USPS envelope...

If thats the case, I am interested,

Please keep me posted...either on the forum or e-mail me @ [email protected]

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Im recieving the material in today and will be doing some test cutting tonight *hopefully* Ill post some photos of the prototypes when their done...I havent had any luck finding an anodizer thats reasonable yet....

·
Registered
133 Posts
Sounds good..

Cant wait to see the pics!!!
Hope it goes well...
The pics of your grill work was tight too...
Seems like all the red gee's are lookin similar now..
gotta lil theme goin...haha

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Re: Sounds good..

kiddragon said:
The pics of your grill work was tight too... Seems like all the red gee's are lookin similar now..gotta lil theme goin...haha
Yeah, pretty soon well all be sporting the RED battery bracket...muwahahahahaha!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts