Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
"says here on your chart"
Joined
·
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay so i have finally stopped fooling myself in thinking that i can get a body kit for my P10 here in the U.S. so i have decided to custom fabricate my own. i will be using fiberglass (which i have worked with before) and polystyrene foam. If anybody has any suggestions on better materials to use let me know. i will keep you all updated on the progress, but if you never hear from me again it's because i really meesed up my car and am ashamed to show my face around here anymore.
later
Marty
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,518 Posts
You can get a kit through me.........what ever happend? :alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,518 Posts
OK well good luck with your kit.......just remember it takes a lot longer, and costs a lot more than most people thinK! :alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,518 Posts
There really isnt any adivise that I can tell you except for take your time....and if you are making a kit from scratch, you better have another car that you can drive for a few months, if this is your first kit, it will take about 6-12 months to complete, and you cant move your car the whole time. Money is big........it takes a lot of foam and fiberglass.......going to be a big project, but will look phat when its done......if you are jsut taking an kit and making if fit, it wont take as long, but will still be a lot of work. This sounds like it will be your first project? WEll, be carefuL! But good luck!:alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:
 

·
G20.net Founder
Joined
·
2,110 Posts
P10 WRC said:
but if you never hear from me again it's because i really meesed up my car and am ashamed to show my face around here anymore.
Awww, come on. :) How are we supposed to learn from your mistakes then? ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,518 Posts
Re: geez

Chris said:
it sounds like someone out there stands to make a good chunk of change if they develop a nice one and market it here for under $1100!
At least someone else understands.....I think you do?......lol are you giving me props?
:alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,518 Posts
Re: Re: making my own body kit

G-Forces said:

Awww, come on. :) How are we supposed to learn from your mistakes then? ;)
Yea......practice makes perfect! loL!

:alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
42 Posts
I'd suggest start off with a kit made for a honda and cut and mold as needed.... Late...

I have a BM front bumper on my ride...

Lookup str8maxn on AF

I just created my new id GFINTINI

late
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
69 Posts
tizao, what kit are you trying to sell for a 1100?? is that really just the cost and shipping or is that you making a bunch off of it too? cause if thats the case, id be willing to work on price with you.. need any car stereo equipment..? real stuff.. not best buy b.s., lemme know


and dont tell me 1100 is just for the front bumper or if its extremely tacky.

ez
babir


revolt-minus
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,518 Posts
tekzilla04 said:
tizao, what kit are you trying to sell for a 1100?? is that really just the cost and shipping or is that you making a bunch off of it too? cause if thats the case, id be willing to work on price with you.. need any car stereo equipment..? real stuff.. not best buy b.s., lemme know


and dont tell me 1100 is just for the front bumper or if its extremely tacky.

ez
babir


revolt-minus
I am selling the COMPLETE! P10 body kit! Not just the front. THis is a full custom body kit! Totally worth it...I can get fronts and sides, but I may take the price down and not sell the backs anymore........(too much work) But yea if you are interested hit me up via e-mail and we can work something out!

:alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top