Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I pulled up to a store today and parked on the right side of two guys in a bone stock Lancer. The passenger side door was open and the guy leaned over to his buddy to say "hey check out that ride". I smiled being proud of my ride, stepped out and armed my alarm. The driver had a really bad arogant grimace on his face and as he walked infront of me he looked over at my car and said out loud to his friend, in a sarcastic tone, "hey look it's a Sentra....(paused) Oh, I mean G...twenty". Suddenly my temper started to boil and I looked over at his car and said "hey look it's a Mirage..Oh, I mean Lancer" Then he tells me "what are you talking about G20's are just Sentra's w/ leather". Then I just calmed myself and said "whatever" being the better man. I wish I saw him on the freeway so he could eat every single word. Those stupid U.S. Lancer's are only 120hp stock and it seems like every single owner swears they bought and EVO. Just thought I'd share my daily rage..

·
Registered
424 Posts
Well, you did the right thing and calmed yourself. Ignorants like that should be avoided. People have lost their lives in such stupid confrontation.

But I am very proud, and speaking for all G owners, that you stood up and defend your pride! Way to go!!!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Yeah, people like that get on my last nerve...he's just wishes that his car isn't a G

Jim

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
Way 2 go bro. You know what you've got. He doesn't. It's incredible to me that he would have the balls to even open his mouth considering how the stock G can whip the crap out of his Mirage/Lancer.

·
Registered
13,208 Posts
the sad truth...

..is that most folks simply don't know what an Infiniti G20 is much less Infiniti because of the poor marketing that Infiniti did. BUT the bottom line is that YOU need to be happy in what you drive every day... that is all that matters in the end! Think of the opposite thing.. you park next to someone in your Ferrari... and the guy keys it and puts a door ding in it on purpose because of insane jealousy... I don't have a Ferrari but my friend does and this happened to him in Switzerland... go figure....

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
That guy showed how much he knows about cars just by saying a G20 is a Sentra. Anyone who knows anything about Nissan knows that the G20 is a Primera. God I hate stupid people.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts