Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Exhaust looks very well put together, and beefy. Is it a 3" exhaust? What is the rest of your set up (I'm probably going to go search after I post)?

why does that look backwards to me?
like the exhaust exits the wrong side?

It is a center to center muffler. Do the P11's use an offset muffler like P10's (sorry not a guru on this stuff)?

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Exhaust isn't too bad for the money. I got a 3" one for my p10. Hangs a little low on the rear part of the mid pipe to muffler section. I would suggest adding an extra resonator to quiet down the magnaflow if you dont want it loud.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Looks assembled wrong? The b pipe with the two 90 bends should be going the other way.

·
Registered
946 Posts
How much did they charge for shipping?

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Well I have installed the exhaust and as far as it being a bolt on...hardly that it needs to be modded to make it fit right so im kinda, no actually im very disappointed on that aspect but as far as sound goes, its sounds pretty nice and not to loud.

Sound Clip

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
this is pretty cool. the vid is helpful to see what it sounds like. but if i can make a request to see a vid from inside the cabin with revving and normal just idle. then also in the cab while driving thanks :)
I think im lucky just to get a video that has a pretty representable sound of the exhaust but I will say it does sounds better in person, in the cabin I can try but I doubt it'll be any bit useful, im actually surprised of the sound quality from my Galaxy S3 that this was recorded from, I also have a clip recorded from my Cannon T3i but it doesn't sound as good. I'll post that one up anyways and i'll try and get those requests for you.

You can actually here the compressor bypass valve (CBV) in the video

·
Registered
946 Posts
Pretty quiet, It sounds like a chambered muffler. Which muffler did you order it with?

·
Suzie Kl0ne
2,155 Posts
I think im lucky just to get a video that has a pretty representable sound of the exhaust but I will say it does sounds better in person, in the cabin I can try but I doubt it'll be any bit useful, im actually surprised of the sound quality from my Galaxy S3 that this was recorded from, I also have a clip recorded from my Cannon T3i but it doesn't sound as good. I'll post that one up anyways and i'll try and get those requests for you.

You can actually here the compressor bypass valve (CBV) in the video
yeah i can imagine that it would sound different in person. i think you answered my question. i too am gonna be doing a 3inch exhaust and i want it to be as close to stock sounded as possible. and i dont want anymore cabin noise. if its pertty normal to stock thats what im most curious about. thanks for the response

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.