Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Administrator
5,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I'm going to be in the San Fernando Valley area (Winettka) for a family event.

I will be available March 17th from about 8am-2:30pm.

I've spoken to a few people that have stated they'd be interested in hooking up and hanging out.

Would be good to meet some of you in person.

I'll also check to see if any of the other AZ G20 members might want to come over?

Let me know who's interested??

Members planning to show:
818_'99G20
Cryss
P11Gdub (maybe)
sixnineG
Cesarin_se-r
Ugly (+ a honey)
2 mystery guests - Both can no longer make it. :(
normandie (maybe)
GDubinVegas
the1yoshi (maybe)
G20-Budo

Chowking (for a few of us that want Flip food for breakfast..)
8231 Woodman Ave
Panorama City, CA 91402

Lunch (12 noon)
Islands
23397 Mulholland Drive
Woodland Hills, CA 91364
phone: (818) 225-9839

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
I live in the valley and Winnetka is like 20mins away. I'm down to meet. Damn there is a couple of people that have family in the S.F. valley or familiar with the valley that live out of state.

·
Administrator
5,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cryss said:
i might be down, where is this at??
That is a good question.. I'll be staying near the corner of Roscoe and Winnetka.

Is there somewhere near there we could all meet? Or, if you guys want we could meet up someplace and eat (like the norcal crew does).

If you guys like filipino food, there is a Chowking in the area (and it's pretty good) :)

Or there's a Brent's deli just a mile or two from where I'll be staying.. I think the Bent's deli on Corbin and Parthenia.

Let me know what you guys think?

·
Administrator
5,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cesarin_se-r said:
Im also down to go, but why dont we hit up like Islands, Ho0ters or some restaurant/bar place...:thumbsup:
Well, here's the deal guys.. I'm only free from 8am til around 2:30-3pm.

But.. you guys could always go someplace and drive after that? Or we could meet earlier, and then migrate to someplace like one of those places for an early lunch?

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
count me in!!! need to get an official thread as to who is going to be there, where and what time...

·
Administrator
5,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ugly said:
count me in!!! need to get an official thread as to who is going to be there, where and what time...
I updated the first post in this thread with the people who will be attending and a TBD with a few suggestions on location..

TGIF's would probably work out well, it's not far from where I'll be staying.. But sinse I'm not the only person picking..

Though Filipino breakfast food does kick ass you guys. :naughty:

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
TOCILOG FTMFW!!! Tocino at itlog with garlic flied lice!!! MmMmMMmMMm PDM ftw!!! PDM = Pilipino domestic Market

cant forget about the longanisa too!!! and kamatis and hard boilied egg with paits!!! thats the shit!!!

·
Administrator
5,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ugly said:
TOCILOG FTMFW!!! Tocino at itlog with garlic flied lice!!! MmMmMMmMMm PDM ftw!!! PDM = Pilipino domestic Market

cant forget about the longanisa too!!! and kamatis and hard boilied egg with paits!!! thats the shit!!!
Dude.. Chowking has a good Filipino breakfast.. that's where we went for breakfast the last time I was there. But we don't want to scare off the other guys, incase they won't eat that kind of food. :eek:

We had Bangus and longanisa... it was good! :teeth:

·
Administrator
5,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Cryss said:
give me an address!! haha
ChowKing
8231 Woodman Avenue
Panorama City, California US
(818) 988-8374

It's near the corner of Woodman and Roscoe.

Let me know if you guys really do want to go there?

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
yeah kyle lets do that...breakfast meet. now everybody will just have to watch out for the longanisa breath!!!

·
Registered
694 Posts
Put me in as a maybe, I'm very close to Winnetka. Just need to check my schedule. Chowking is good but it's gonna be hard to find parking in that place now that Jollibee is there too. We can always street park, depending on how many is showing up.

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
dammit if normadie comes, I have to step my game up. Ugly KH3 vs VIP MOTM JDM Mastah...dammit. Sorry pare, I just love your ride...

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
Ugly said:
dammit if normadie comes, I have to step my game up. Ugly KH3 vs VIP MOTM JDM Mastah...dammit. Sorry pare, I just love your ride...
it's the VIP11, get it right.

1 - 20 of 106 Posts