Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in New Zealand & purchased a SR20VE ECU from Masterlink. I would have no hesitation in buying from Brad again. Fast, friendly communication & the ECU was extremely well packaged and delivered to me within a week. Couldn't ask for more - A+

·
Registered
582 Posts
I got a motor/tranny/ecu + more package from him for JUST THE RIGHT price!! :)

WILL do business with him again, and advise you do the same.

Chris

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Best guy ever! So friendly and so generous. I bought a couple parts off him and he let me use his tools and install the parts in his garage. In fact he did a lot of the work on my car himself, even gave it a quick tune. All around awesome guy and look foward to seeing him again. Brad, I really think we should do a VE swap in my car in a couple months! haha. I'm going to start gathering parts!

PS. Took a drive in his G20T VVL... man... sooo jealous!

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Thanks Nelson. The pleasure is mine...
Can't wait to see what you have brewing over there!

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
He's right you know.... lol
Alway a pleasure to meet and help out the local G20 crew!

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Borja:
Thank you for your purchase of the chrome door handles.
Always fun to deal with our overseas Primera friends!

Brad

·
Registered
529 Posts
I agreee with everyone as well. No issue buying stuff from him. Would not hesistate to purchase again.

Thanks.

·
Registered
35 Posts
everythings was as expected. Packaging was incredible good!! shipping went fast! communication was VERY good! items were in very good shape! except 1 item but I knew about it before buying!! :)
and the price where fenomenal!! ;)
I'm very happy with the purchase and will note hesitate to buy again from him! :)

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
johnivar: Glad you are happy and that those customs people decided not to keep your USDM Infiniti parts to mod their Primeras with!

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Nothing but positive things to say...done business 2X, probably do it more in the future!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts