Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
counts anyone?

I don't suppose anyone has counts of how many were made for the US and/or Canada market huh?

...as far as I know, they stopped making G20s now... so how many Maui Blue ones are out there?

It is starting to seem like there is only 100 or less out there for some strange reason and I am really hoping there is more because I may want to get one some day!!!!!

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
The color was only available in the first month of production.

It is rumored that there were 200 to 300 made.

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
I haven't seen one for real but the pics look awesome! Too bad teh color was so limited. Maybe I'll pick that color when the G needs a repaint. ;)

·
Registered
424 Posts
When I first bought the Maui Blue, it was in June 15 2001. I've been told that there were only 2 in the province of Ontario, one in Toronto and one in Ottawa. You don't know how proud I was owning that colour, especially to be the only one on the road of Ottawa!!! After I flipped it, I came back and demanded another Maui Blue, but there were no luck in the search! And this was at the beginning of October 01. Not only did I get a lot of attention from the sidewalks, it's also my favourite colour which represent my favourite hockey team, the Maple Leafs! - GO LEAFS GO -!!!! :)

I have already thought of painting it to the Maui Blue but realize that the Titanium is rare as well. So I am going to keep this breed :cool:

PS, it's .....Canada market, eh? NOT huh?!!!

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
G-loads said:
it's also my favourite colour which represent my favourite hockey team, the Maple Leafs! - GO LEAFS GO -!!!! :)
Leafs suck! Bunch of wannabe contenders. With their bank roll and talent they should be at least on top in their division!

They don't even have as cool a logo as my favorite team. Note the avitar. ;)

·
Registered
424 Posts
Hahaehae..funny J!! I don't support any teams other than the original six and all Canadian teams when in playoff!

But you do have a good point - they should be better!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Maui Blue Gee 20

Hey Chris ...

The Maui Blue G20 was a SUPER LTD production in 07/01 as a sport 2002 model. There was only ONE per dealer in Canada & USA each. They were released last summer and once they were gone there was no more to fill the gap. I think Infiniti did the same thing in either 95 or 96 with a similar colour. That is why they are so rare . . . Yes I agree they are SWEET . . .

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Why can't they make a crappy color limited production? I'll never understand some decisions companies make. :-\

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LOL

The funny thing is that I saw it at the dealer for a few weeks before it sold... at the time, I had NO IDEA how rare it would be.. go figure...

...I'd really like to see one in Yellow too! Anyone out there ever see an aftermarket yellow paint job on one?

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Yup. Wingswest has a pic of one. The suspension sits a bit funny for some reason but here it is...

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
G-Forces said:

Leafs suck! Bunch of wannabe contenders. With their bank roll and talent they should be at least on top in their division!

They don't even have as cool a logo as my favorite team. Note the avitar. ;)
damn I KNEW you were going to respond to this as you have that oiler avatar! LOL!

anyways, whoa you guys are gonna awe in amazement over this but check out THIS YELLOW G20!~!~

PICTURE #1

PICTURE #2

PICTURE #3

PICTURE #4

PICTURE #5 (SO CALLED INTERIOR FROM ANOTHER VEHICLE)

there is actually a gallery with over 50 pics if anyone is interested. I would love to know how much his paint job was and what color is the vehicle although its hard to get ahold of him.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
I'm sorry, but those two Maui Blue pictures got me a little pe-klepped. I'm all choked up, it's so beautiful. Discuss amongst y'selves...

As for that yellow, it's too pale. He should have shot it over red instead of white. Then it'd be a knockout. Love those Toxxins, too.

·
Registered
424 Posts
CowboyDren said:
I'm sorry, but those two Maui Blue pictures got me a little pe-klepped. I'm all choked up, it's so beautiful. Discuss amongst y'selves...

As for that yellow, it's too pale. He should have shot it over red instead of white. Then it'd be a knockout. Love those Toxxins, too.
I'm glad you like it as much as I did. She was a gem!

1 - 20 of 59 Posts