Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yah I was wondering do you guys think I should get a Maui Blue or Red paint job in ma P11?? Im prolly gonna throw on a West Wings front and lower it 2", and 17's. I need your opinions!!:surprised :nervous:

·
Registered
218 Posts
I would say you should keep it whatever color it currently is. Repainting a car to a completely different color is a real bitch. It takes a lot of prep time and costs a lot more than repainting the stock color.

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
Please dont change your color. Sell the car if you want a different colour. Cuz they can never paint the car perfectly unless your gonna spend a small forune to do it properly.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Can someone post pics of the maui blue g20. I have heard it's awesome but never seen one. Please post picks

·
Registered
133 Posts
Go with the maui blue man...definatally the best color out there in my opinion

·
Registered
6 Posts
Maui blue--duh...

You would not believe what a head turner the blue is. Everyone who rides with me always comments on how the color is attractive to the pedestrians.

Note: It's a bi*ch to keep clean--especially that little bumper-shelf thing right under the trunk lid...a magnet for dust and dirt. I have mine washed every week and it's parked the school garage! Red may be easier to maintain. If you go with blue, don't forget the silver tinting...no black.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts