Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that ive gotten a taste of the turbo life, i seriously contemplating going for the T3/T04E setup some of you US guys use. Is there anyone who can shed some light as to where i can get the all important manifold, which mounts the turbo between the VC and Rad, and the 3" downpipe, oh, not forgetting the turbo unit aswell.

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Might try www.jgycustoms.com on the manifold and downpipe if your looking to save some money with used product.

If not, Contact Louis here on the board (TurbochargedSER) and ask him, he is a distributor for RevHard, Hotshot, and others. Prolly looking at $500 USD for a new manifold...more on the turbo and downpipe...Louis can get you quotes on all this.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Revhard Manifolds

Here are a couple of pics of the Revhard manifold:

They are awesome manifolds for the money! I also carry Garrett & Turbonetics T3/T04E's. The Garretts are a less expensive tan the Turbonetics, but they only offer a couple of different variations whereas Turbonetics offers multiple housings and trims!

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dont suppose anyones got the equivilant pictures of the FMAX manifold? Ive got a friend whos a welder/sheet metal worker and says hes willing to copy the manifold to save me some cash. But i just wanted to get him a pic so he knows what hes dealing with.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts