Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone in the tri state area want their tail lights cleared out for so that no yellow shit is in it contact me [email protected] to discuss prices and details...we both did it to our p11's and it looks real hot
they dont sell them in stores and r a bitch to make but very possible

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
No offence but seeing as you kind of new here I don't think you're going to get too many people jumping at your offer. We already had an instance here recently where someone screwed a couple members.

Also its pretty common knowledge how to clear out the front corner and rear light if they do a bit of searching on automotiveforums.com or it might even be on this site somewhere.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
new member to ur forum however long time g20 owner and fan

i have had the car for a while and my friends and parents had one before
i have been working on cars all my life and same as my friend
i am doin one kids light on the forum and he will post how they come out shortly. i will buy new headlights for you if they r damaged or there are problems

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
If you plan to offer services here, please post pricing and full details here.

Thanks. ;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im askin b/t 100 and 150 for them...ill give u my phone number as well so we can talk

we can talk and so u know its legit..ill give u all the info nescessary for u to feel comfortable

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
Re: im askin b/t 100 and 150 for them...ill give u my phone number as well so we can talk

kdash said:
im askin b/t 100 and 150 for them...
Good luck! We've all been doing it ourselves for years now and free. I couldn't really see anyone paying more than $25 to clear out their front corners. Same for the tails. If you can get $150 to clear out corners, more power to you..

frogg said:
Kind of ironic the guy who scammed you guys has his car up on the G20.net banner.
That will be changed soon, I'm currently scouting out some new cars... ;)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Re: Re: im askin b/t 100 and 150 for them...ill give u my phone number as well so we can talk

b-b00gie said:

That will be changed soon, I'm currently scouting out some new cars... ;)

Think you can top your present banner?
It looks real good, I thought that was a girls car??
Man, and that G is pretty stock.
rediculous!!

·
Registered
562 Posts
WTF? The guy scammed you guys? WTF? I didn't know about this...man where have I been....so no word at all from this guy? what was his SN on here? How much money did he run off with?

·
Registered
66 Posts
i would like to get my cleared out....how and where should I send my taillights to?
:p

·
Registered
59 Posts
do it yourself, its not that hard. you can have them done in less than and hour and back on. and its free. why pay to ship them somewhere and for some to do them. then you cant drive cuz you have no lights.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
He is absolutely right. But if you are still scared to try this on your own, I can refer you to a shop in socal who would do it for a fee.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts