Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
woooohooooooo
new found love, the WRX!!! Only has 1700miles and it's already hitting the tracks! :cool:

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Good for you bud. I'm still a little disappointed. :( But at least it's not a honda/acura. ;)

That's the kind of car that you won't run out of mods to put on!

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
Gonna put the C-West kit on it or what?

BTW, would you like to join our JIC group buy? hahahaha! :cheeky:

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
It's hard to tell from that angle, but I think that's Buttonwillow, right? That's opposite from teh direction I ran it when i was last there, but that track is seriously fun!

Gotta love the WRX too.. especially with a nice set of Prodrive wheels =) I'm a fan of the wagons (sleepers are cool).

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hehe, i would join the JIC GB, but I already got the HKS coilovers...

Jason: i just cant wait...but the STi would be real nice...6 speed...forged pistons and rod..drool.....

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's hard to tell from that angle, but I think that's Buttonwillow, right? That's opposite from teh direction I ran it when i was last there, but that track is seriously fun!
Yep, it's Button...it's my fifth time on that track, we actually got to run the entire track which was really cool, the chicanes and Magic mountain is my favorite part! Gonna hit up Streets sometime in April!! wohoo

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
That is a beautiful picture of the cars lined up like that.

What is the green vehicle lined up in row #3, 2nd vehicle back? Dark green in color. Is that a new Mercedes hatch with mesh grill insert? Or a Audi? Strange angle.

Just a wonderin'

:confused:

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Congrats Luke. The WRX is an awesome car. I want that so badly, but what are you gonna do. Go you still have your G or did you sell it. Good luck with the new ride.

·
Registered
380 Posts
hey luke glad to see you with a new car but the question im sure all of us want to know is which car would outrun which, your old turbo'd g20 or your new WRX? in the turnies and on a dragstrip?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
to be honest, the turbo G20 was actually faster in the straights..granted I had an exhaust, intake and a tuned ECU.
On the track, the WRX is more fun to drive and kicks some serious ass however, the ABS on the wrx is waaay sensitive in that any late breaking will induce the ABS to come on...factory tires are junk but fun to slide around in.

the green car is an Audi TT...at the very end of the pack, there is a nice 911 but he wasnt the fastest car.

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
LukeAtMe said:
factory tires are junk but fun to slide around in.
Potenza RE92's right? Ironicly they same tires you probably got on the G20 when you bought it. ;)

·
Registered
251 Posts
LukeAtMe said:
to be honest, the turbo G20 was actually faster in the straights..granted I had an exhaust, intake and a tuned ECU.
On the track, the WRX is more fun to drive and kicks some serious ass however, the ABS on the wrx is waaay sensitive in that any late breaking will induce the ABS to come on...factory tires are junk but fun to slide around in.

the green car is an Audi TT...at the very end of the pack, there is a nice 911 but he wasnt the fastest car.
Who ran the fastest in there?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

I was running in the Intermidate/Advance group so everyone is pretty well paced, but the white FC RX-7 next to me on the grid did pass me, the m3 was going pretty fast too.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Is that old Nissan 200SX behind the blue Civic SI?

Is that a 80's Nissan 200sx? What kind of things the person of 200sx has on his car? I used to have the same car. On the other hand, your WRX is one of the coolest cars. Every time, when I see the WRX commercial which is a blue WRX with optional body package going through mountain roads, I wish to buy the car. Good luck with your WRX! Happy motoring! =) :cool:

·
Registered
354 Posts
omg a wrx......me want me want
it's a fast bad ass car but yea my gf told me hell no....= (

1 - 20 of 20 Posts