Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Farting this very moment
2,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brother was in town and we snapped a couple pics despite the dirty cars and crappy scenery.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
do u guys have a politically incorrect preference of the color white? jk!

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
my grille was painted black until it bothered me one day because i realized it stood out. it looks okay on yours but maybe its just a white car thing.

·
Farting this very moment
2,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Rush.... NEVER!

Mr. OLDSKOOL SEOUL...I dont think my p10 needs any 18s, haha. Those do look good on the sooby in person though.

·
uruG 02G
7,417 Posts
Dude that Forrester looks dope. Yours too, but no one gave props on the 'Ru yet, so, I am. Good job for you AND your bro.

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
GDub95 said:
Mr. OLDSKOOL SEOUL...I dont think my p10 needs any 18s, haha.
makes we wanna take pics with my little bro and his '01 GTI VR6. and i kinda regret changing my name... :asian:

·
Used to own a P10
5,396 Posts
Holy crap! I think a Forester XT is going to be my next car -- 225 hp, lots of room, can put on WRX or STi struts/springs and have a sweet-handling car. I love that Sports grille on a normal Forester.

·
Farting this very moment
2,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thefultonhow said:
Holy crap! I think a Forester XT is going to be my next car -- 225 hp, lots of room, can put on WRX or STi struts/springs and have a sweet-handling car. I love that Sports grille on a normal Forester.
Ya that car is a blast to drive. RIght now he is stage 2 with sti suspension including rear sway, and that car is nutz. cars like 350s or c5 vettes get smoked by the wagon.

and btw, thats an sti grill....straight from the motherland.

·
Used to own a P10
5,396 Posts
1 - 20 of 29 Posts