Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 620 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Okay guys, as time goes on and our MOTM list starts to grow, its getting more and more difficult to chose the MOTM by the staff.

We would like to see some suggestions on peoples rides that have not already been picked. So, if you have a ride that is worthy, or know of a ride that is worthy, post it here. The staff will still be making the final decision, but your opinion does count.

Yet another way to get involved.

Thanks,
[email protected]

p.s. Sponsorship is a plus but not a requirement.
Keep in mind that it's member of the month and not ride of the month meaning
that we're looking for a contributing member.

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
with out a doubt 3ne 2nr has the hottest ride on this site, but nobody knows about it (or atleast not many). He needs to be the member of the month in a big way.

Gmac

·
G MERA
5,199 Posts
Yea I'm gonna have to go with my JDM inspiration. He has got it all, and doesn't like to brag a bit. To top it off everything but the kit was done by him.

I'm not being bias to the crew, but also take note of Bernie and Coles rides. Fine examples of P11's.

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
gimme one good year and by summer i'll have one worthy enough.

·
G MERA
5,199 Posts
Yea he is. With all the things he and I talk about for the P11 I don't think he'll ever be officially done. I know once I saw that hyper rev book in Va Beach my list just got 1000000000000 times longer.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
I 2nd or third or whatever 3ne 2nr's nomination

·
Full-Time Chiller . . . .
6,285 Posts
I'd say as soon as he finishes fabricating and putting it together GT20iR should get it. That boosted ve is gonna be something else . . . .

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
id give chuck(gt20ir) a motm, but i dont think his car is ready. from what it seems he's got some major plans for it so well see where he is in a few months.

domiken's car seems pretty worthy also.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Mautai916 said:
okay okay~ Since no one wants to do it.. ill volunteer my self :lol:
yeah me too... How would you like to open up G20.net and see this.. LOL!!!

1 - 20 of 620 Posts