1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
this isnt fair, I cant find a girl to waste her time on promoting my car

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
haha my ex would always bitch about me snowboarding and playing with my ride. "Blah blah blah blah blah. All you spend you money on is snowboarding and your fucking car. Its just a fuckin' car. Nag nag nag nag nag." I made her happy once I took her shopping for all that girlie shit...shoes, purses, and whatnot. But I really got her to shut up when I bought her that damn set of all seasons of Sex and the City. All she would do is sit there and watch those damn DVD's. She would even fall asleep hugging that damn album. Well, were not together anymore but at least she bought me some snowboarding shit and my season pass so now I have more money to spend on my other girlfriend...the G-Dub. :smile:

but thats dope how Jay got his cheerleader/promoter...especially on the forum!!! :thumbsup:

·
I met Gate Cat
4,436 Posts
Ugly said:
But I really got her to shut up when I bought her that damn set of all seasons of Sex and the City. All she would do is sit there and watch those damn DVD's.
Ahaha, $$150 at Costco, I know because I got it for Joanne too, but I watched all six seasons with her. :LOL:

Sorry to thread jack, but yes it should be a P11... and I thought it was through a self submitted app. not nomination anymore?

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
so its a self submitted app? so what are the requirements for motm? there a thread on it? ...cant find one

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
rushmatic said:
haha you should... i'ld be PMing her all the time :LOL:
Yeah, I'm sure you and Ugly would be.
I'd have to pay for a sponsorship just so she could have
the 200 space message box. :rolleyes: :p :smile: D

·
Premium Member
1,103 Posts
id like to see a member of the month with some crazy performance mods. i mean the members of the month are cool and all, but id really like to see a p10 or p11 that is just insane fast.

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
Dude, Ainsley is G-A-N-G-S-T-A with it!!! i don't know her but ust reading all her mods makes me want to get down on one knee, bow my head, and say, "Hello your majesty..." haha

·
I met Gate Cat
4,436 Posts
Ugly said:
Dude, Ainsley is G-A-N-G-S-T-A with it!!! i don't know her but ust reading all her mods makes me want to get down on one knee, bow my head, and say, "Hello your majesty..." haha
Whateber dudes, alam mo, yew want to eeeshay weeeel yew marries meeees aiiiiiins!!!!?!?! :LOL:

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
hiimj0ne said:
Whateber dudes, alam mo, yew want to eeeshay weeeel yew marries meeees aiiiiiins!!!!?!?! :LOL:
lol...hindi pare ka siiiii...I need esomeone dat will kook me da a sinigang ng baboy, adobo ng baboy (with potatoes like my nanay), nilaga wid da a bagaoong, kare kare, and stuffed bangus for me and da barkada when we hab hour mets haha

all da putehs...k everybody non filipino...are like :eh: ahahahahaa

·
Registered
844 Posts
Ugly said:
lol...hindi pare ka siiiii...I need esomeone dat will kook me da a sinigang ng baboy, adobo ng baboy (with potatoes like my nanay), nilaga wid da a bagaoong, kare kare, and stuffed bangus for me and da barkada when we hab hour mets haha

all da putehs are like :eh: ahahahahaa
is anyone else confused here?

1 - 20 of 93 Posts