I dont waana take ur funds just yet. Lemme see whats the weather will be like first. Not to mention, I have to pm one other person first thats been waiting patiently if he is still interested, and also willing to pay asking price. I dont wanna take your money and have you waiting. You know its cool out.jasezero said:I'll have money for you late tonight or tomorrow morning for the mounts. If you can have them to me by friday next week that would be sweet.
I got you buddy. This guys been on me prior to your thread, since october to be exact. Only thing he was trying to low ball me, lemme at least get back to him and see whats sup, just to be fair.jasezero said:Truetrue...but i did post a while back about these and you never gave me a real price. But just let me know =)