Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
I have mep mounts installed on the my P10, since last summer. Im looking to go back to stock, may do it this weekend depending on weather. Ill let you know if I get to swap them out this weekend, the cold weather make me lazy. I paid $135. If interested lemme know. :cool:

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
ahhh you never said you would sell them for that before! you just almost started a bidding war before when i posted the wtb thread! cause i will give you cash tomorrow for them.

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
Damn, sorry. I checked back on that thread like twice and didnt see much response. Hopefully I will pull them off this weekend, weather permitting. My boys garage is occupied at the moment, so I can't work on the whip indoors. Sucks!

As far as the carbon fiber hood i dont know. Are you using Agx's? if so It will rub, and u need to trim the top of the agx off or use washers.

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
I'll have money for you late tonight or tomorrow morning for the mounts. If you can have them to me by friday next week that would be sweet.

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
jasezero said:
I'll have money for you late tonight or tomorrow morning for the mounts. If you can have them to me by friday next week that would be sweet.
I dont waana take ur funds just yet. Lemme see whats the weather will be like first. Not to mention, I have to pm one other person first thats been waiting patiently if he is still interested, and also willing to pay asking price. I dont wanna take your money and have you waiting. You know its cool out.

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
Truetrue...but i did post a while back about these and you never gave me a real price. But just let me know =)

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
jasezero said:
Truetrue...but i did post a while back about these and you never gave me a real price. But just let me know =)
I got you buddy. This guys been on me prior to your thread, since october to be exact. Only thing he was trying to low ball me, lemme at least get back to him and see whats sup, just to be fair.

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
Aiight i hear ya buddy...just hit me up when you can then letting me know either way cause ill give ya the price you want.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts