Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and Illusive G20 met up earlier today ... It was cool to meet him and his buddy. We talked cars, took picture on the roof of parling garage on South Beach. We got together too late to take pcture on the strip .. way too crowded .... if you flip through the album you can see the exciting event... Hopefully we can get Derrick O and the other Florida G's down for a more organized event .... PS .. Mike car is way better looking in person if you can believe that and his muffler/ exhaust sounds sweet as heck ...

Flip through the first 10 pics to get to MEET PICS ..

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291916665

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
poppy_morenito said:
Me and Illusive G20 met up earlier today ... It was cool to meet him and his buddy. We talked cars, took picture on the roof of parling garage on South Beach. We got together too late to take pcture on the strip .. way too crowded .... if you flip through the album you can see the exciting event... Hopefully we can get Derrick O and the other Florida G's down for a more organized event .... PS .. Mike car is way better looking in person if you can believe that and his muffler/ exhaust sounds sweet as heck ...

Flip through the first 10 pics to get to MEET PICS ..

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291916665
HAHA Tru, yea it was a Mini Meet! Hey man I had no idea about that right turn!!! LMAO!!!! :nervous: I didnt even see that!! Some good pics... Yea that was a nice race down the parking lot huh!? lol Ohh and that lady in the mustang, how come you didnt say that you got her number??? LOL We definitly have have a bigger meet with some more people.. I got some more pics ill show later... =)

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
But you took her home ...lol People were staring as we drove down the parking light . .. " deja va is usually a glitch in the Matrix when they change something "..

I heard some go " I just saw that car " ...lol ... need more pics of the place next to the pizza parlor ....

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Looks like you two had some fun....too bad there werent more pictures of the ladies from So. Beach...

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Haha, cool pics. Wish I could be there too. =) I am definately gonna visit South Beach soon.

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well next time we will get there earlier... in the Off topic section I may post picture of Interesting People next to my car .... I met 2 girls right after Illusive made that right turn ... but those pictures can't be posted becuase they flashed me ....lol

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Ohhhh reallly?! You gotta send me those pics by email!! ;) After my right turn.. lol!!! Not only did you get that ladys number but you never said how you guys made plans to meet at the beach today! =)

poppy_morenito said:
Well next time we will get there earlier... in the Off topic section I may post picture of Interesting People next to my car .... I met 2 girls right after Illusive made that right turn ... but those pictures can't be posted becuase they flashed me ....lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts