Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Quick question...i have this MIL ON with Error Code P0138 = 02 Rear Sensor. I did a reset with Actron. No more MIL ON.

Now here's my question:

1. Since I did a erase or reset and no MIL ON, if my 02 sensor is really bad will the MIL still pop after the erase\reset? after the reset I drove 30 more miles no MIL ON.

2. I got a qoutes from Infiniti dealer the rear 02 sensor cost $195.00 Do you guys know any 3rd party brands that performs the same as the Infiniti OEM? say those OEM from AUTOZONE? OEM Bosch? OEM DEnso?

·
Registered
8,172 Posts
p0138 will come and go. You can drive a thousand miles and the light not come back on. But it eventually will come back on. Then it will eventually turn itself off. I myself just grabbed a bosch from autozone when I had this problem. It was the best deal I could find. Not sure what infiniti used originally.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
p0138 will come and go. You can drive a thousand miles and the light not come back on. But it eventually will come back on. Then it will eventually turn itself off. I myself just grabbed a bosch from autozone when I had this problem. It was the best deal I could find. Not sure what infiniti used originally.

hey Rob which Bosch they have two... universal or OEM fit.?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.