Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I keep seeing more and more Mini's on the road.. soon they will be as common place as the new beetle and no one will give them a second glace... but for now, there is still a waiting list and prices above list.. go figure...

·
"says here on your chart"
4,607 Posts
havent seen any driving around yet myself but the mini dealership will be opening this month along with the porsche dealer and the worlds largest bmw ship. oh well i wouldn't mind driving one but i would only consider buying one if they put in a 2.0 liter in that bitch

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
I've actually seen a couple around Phoenix when i was there over the weekend and i keep seeing a black one down here in Tucson. I think i've only seen about 3 or 4 total though...

I've actually seen an old one down here on occasion too, man those are small cars =)

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
I've seen a couple around here in T.O. and a couple in Vancouver. Cool little cars.

However to get off topic, since that is the forum we are in. Anyone notice all the G35's out there. I see a couple a day now. It's like totally awesome!

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
G-Forces said:

However to get off topic, since that is the forum we are in. Anyone notice all the G35's out there. I see a couple a day now. It's like totally awesome!

Yeah, those things rule too! I'm seriously jealous. =) I took my car to Scottsdale Infiniti last Monday to get the A/C fixed and I was VERY tempted to go test drive one. I probably would have except the service dept only took about 40 minutes or so to fix my car, damn speedy service =)

·
Registered
20,842 Posts
I sat in one the other day. I don't like the layout of the guages or interior but it was comfortable for the front people. If I were to get one, I'd remove the rear seats and put the subwoofer box there and extend the trunk in a little since there is no trunk.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
I think the G35 is a great looking car and I'm glad it's selling well, but it still bothers me to come up from behind on it, cuz the back is... UGLY. I dunno, the rear just doesn't do anything for me, but the rest of the car is :)

·
Registered
562 Posts
Dude, hey in Ohio I see one at least once every 2 days its really common here! I'm kind of getting sick of those Mini's!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts