Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is in Mississauga or around Mississauga on Saturday (this coming Saturday) June 8th at 2pm .. myself and another G20 owner are meeting up at Tim Hortons infront/around Square 1 shopping mall, so if you want to join us, feel free to do so. If you plan on showing up, just private message me or email me to let me know. The meet won't be long, maybe an hour or so.

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
I'd go but my car is 4400km away. :cheeky:

·
Registered
128 Posts
You know I'm there. Saw an early 90's PINK G20t this morning on the 401 by the airport being piloted by a hot blonde. Anyone in this area know who she is...considering there's not that many pink G20s around?

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
G-loads said:
You shipped your car to BC already? Or are you in BC? or Vice versa?
Drove the car down a couple weeks ago, found an appt and reg'd and insured the G. Came back to the big smock on wednesday to finish packing and get everything in order.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Guess you won't be living in your car as you planned! hahehaeh :)
Well, that's good.

As for pink G20? Never seen such colour and I don't imagine it looks great neither! But a blonde in it...that's another story :)

Lucas, might knows who this blonde is considering his very first question about a girl is "Is she hot?" :)

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL ..It was barbie :)

COME ON BARBIE LETS GO PARTY!

Sad to see you move to Van-city Jason - you traitor! Toronto has been so good to you. Oh well, another one bites the dust :).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts