Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What up fam. Its that boy mista. I've finally decided on what rims I'm getting. The badboys that are going on my precious G ride will the the RS Limited Limix...by ADR. 18x7.5 silver with machined face and tight azz lip. Boy.......! I saw these rims at my local import shop and these just called me out man. The pattern is pretty much the same as the factory rims. Here day go.
http://www.wheelmax.com/Wheels/RSLimited/limix.gif

Let me know what you boyz think. Also...what is offset and which one do I need? One more ?...what tire size do I need with these cuz I want the tire to come over the rims like the 215/40's do on 17 inchers. Let me know ASAP as I will be ordering these today.

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
what up dawg? good choice man! i like that lip i dont like the curvature of the rim but its tight! mine look better lol c2evo but yours is tight for real i cant afford tires yet but soon soon anyway before i keep on babling
good choice!

casual

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Nice choice for rims - although I don't know anything about 18's :). Can't wait for some pictures once you get them!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Yahnozha said:

Yes, but that is whats so cool about this design....stock but bigger!!! Good choice man.
AND Shiny-er(shinier??)....
I'm loving those rims man, they'll look good on the MC ride

·
Registered
138 Posts
hey man, i like the wheels man...very axis wheelsite mesh-ish, if you know what i mean...btw, i had 18's on my car with 215/40's on with a drop and never had any problems, just to let you know...

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
Mista McCoilover said:
...what tire size do I need with these cuz I want the tire to come over the rims like the 215/40's do on 17 inchers. Let me know ASAP as I will be ordering these today.
Get 225/35/18...

1) I wouldnt get 215's on a 7.5 wheel, you dont have much protection on the lip.

2) These tires are the closest size to the stock overall diameter. Most brands are exact. (Go for Toyo Proxes FZ4 ;) )

3) 215/40/18 is bigger than stock. 215/35/18 is too small.

·
Registered
343 Posts
I'm afraid they aint my style man,

Us europeans are into the more smooth look I think when it comes to alloys, they are well aggressive, I'm sure they will look sweet on your ride tho.

Kev

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Re: Mista Mc's new wheels!!!

Yahnozha said:

Yes, but that is whats so cool about this design....stock but bigger!!! Good choice man.
Thanks dawg, Yeah I liked the look of the factory rims...they just needed to be bigger wit a more aggressive lip.

b-b00gie said:
2) These tires are the closest size to the stock overall diameter. Most brands are exact. (Go for Toyo Proxes FZ4 ;) ).
Yeah, I had those FZ4's on my last set of rims and I loved em. Great minds think alike.

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
I used to have Toyo's too but now have Pirelli P7000 SuperSports, everytime I look at them I think of how damn ugly the sidewalls are... I know I'm anal, but the Toyo's looked way better and are great performing/lasting tire. ;)

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey yo. But what offset do I need and what the hell is offset.

I'm guessing it has to do with the spacing between the wheel and the mounting point. Like I guess when you see a car with the wheels hanging out too much on the side means to low of an offset. Right?

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
Most likely they only come in one or two offsets in that size. Just get the one that is between 40 and 43mm ;)

If they do offer another offset its probably in the 30's

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
p10len said:

Unfortunately, 225 on a 7.5" won't fit because of the rear spring perches. 215/35/18 barely fit in the rear.

I managed to fit them:

Leonard

Owner has a P11 not P10 like yourself. Our rear suspension is totally different.

Before purchasing my new tires (215/40/18) about two weeks ago... I ran 225/40/18 for 1.5 years on 18x7 wheels. ;)

I think P11's are good for up to 8" wide on 225's... in the rear anyhow, the front may be a problem.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Its all good. Nice p10 though. sittin tight on those rims

1 - 19 of 19 Posts