Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Primera has recently died in a horrific accident. Basically, a dude in a BMW X5 drove into me and ripped my back end off. :shifty:

Anyway, i'm looking into getting a new car. While another Primera is still and option, i'm looking round at others. Do you guys get many FTOs in America? I'm taking one out for a test drive tomorrow, and if I like it I might just buy it...

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Most of them over here are Jap imports. It's a 2.0 V6 with MIVEC engine technology (Mitsubishi Innovative Valve-timing-and-lift Electronic Control system). It basically adjusts the valve timing to give you quicker, smoother gear changes. They have about 200bhp and should be pretty cool, i'm quite excited!

I'm also on the scout for Primera GTs... but nice ones are hard to find these days.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Hey, I remember this car as my starting car I would always chose when playing the first or second Gran Turismo...hahaha. The car in that game was the shit so if its anything like those cars then get that beast.

·
Pizdeet kak Trotsky
3,069 Posts
FTO's rock ........ As long as its not (Fucked) Too loose for ware........... Pends on your car buying judgement ........ Theys good cars ....... Can ya spot a porker ?

Its down to you :dead:

I'd love a good FTO ........ The most of em' in the UK have been kickked to death ....... I'd say look hard & look money conscious ..... I would..... :beard: JM

Its gonna be juicy tho (15/18 Mpg urban)

·
Pizdeet kak Trotsky
3,069 Posts
We don't get the good ones here either ........ Its called spending money & importing

Ya know

·
Registered
866 Posts
reliable? = no.

spending money? = yes.

other than that, nice cars to drive, feel really sporty

·
Registered
69 Posts
justin243 said:
get the turbo charge one
The FTO did not come turbocharged stock. They came in 1.8L, 2.0L and 2.0L MIVEC. More than a handful of them have been boosted though. :naughty:

Matty_SRi said:
Do you guys get many FTOs in America? I'm taking one out for a test drive tomorrow, and if I like it I might just buy it...
I don't believe they are allowed to be imported into the US for street use. I know of one guy that imported a GR in SoCal for autocrossing. If you want more info on them...

http://www.mitsubishi-fto.net/main.htm

This site has a lot of info that you can take a look at.

·
Registered
362 Posts
one fo my friends in the caribbean got one from japan and it came turbo, maybe the previous owner modified it. The exhaust on it sounded unique we could always tell when he was coming..i luved the sound

1 - 16 of 16 Posts